FBO Notice Date 09/20/18
BIDS Reference Number 117
Document Type: Presolicitation
Transportation, Travel, & Relocation Services
Department of the Navy, Military Sealift Command, MSC Norfolk (N32205), 23511
V -- Tanker Voyage Charter in the Middle East SOL N32205-18-R-3226 POC Steven Karl Schultz, Contract Specialist, Phone (757) 341-5422, Email email@example.com - LaToya Sorrell, Contract Specialist, Phone (757) 443-2689, Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Action Code: Presolicitation
2. Date: 20 September 2018
3. Fiscal Year: 2019
4. Contracting Office Zip Code: 23511
5. Classification Code: V- Transportation, Travel, & Relocation services
6. Contracting Office Address: 471 East C Street, Naval Station Norfolk,
Norfolk, VA 23511
7. Subject: Tanker Voyage Charter in the Middle East
8. Proposed Solicitation Number: N32205-18-R-3226
9. Closing Response Date: 27 September 2018
10. Contract Point of Contact or Contracting Officer: Steven Karl Schultz, email@example.com 757-341-5422
11. Contract Award and Solicitation Number: TBD
12. Contract Award Dollar Amount: TBD
13. Contract Line Item Number: N/A
14. Contract Award Date: TBA
15. Contractor: TBD
16. Description: This requirement is for one, clean, approved, U.S. or foreign flag, double hull tanker, with an inert gas system and segregated ballast tanks,that is capable of carrying a minimum of 310,000 bbls of clean product (intentions JA1) within vessel's natural segregation in designated cargo tanks with double valve isolation.
17. Place of Contract Performance: The loading port/place is Sohar, Oman, and the discharge port/place is Mesaieed, Qatar. The laydayscommence 12 October and cancel 13 October 2018, and the period of performance will be one voyage.
18. The decision to release this solicitation as "Unrestricted" is based on all work being done outside the United States and its outlying areas. All responsible sources may submit a bid, proposal, or quotation, which shall be considered by the agency. MSC's Small Business, Deputy Associate Director has concurred with this decision.