City, State: Burlington, Kentucky
County: Boone County
-North: Beginning at intersection of Route 18 and Highway 3168 (Limaburg Road) and fronting both sides of Route 18 and continuing west on Route 18 to intersection of Rogers Lane. From Rogers Lane continuing southeast to intersection of Rogers Lane and Camp Ernst Road (Highway 237);
-West: Beginning at the intersection of Rogers Lane and Camp Ernst Road (Highway 237) and fronting both sides of Highway 237 continuing south to intersection of Camp Ernst Road (Highway 237) and Hathaway Road (Highway 536), continuing east and fronting both sides on Highway 536 to intersection of Old Union Road;
-South: Beginning at the intersection of Highway 536 and Old Union Road continuing south on Old Union Road to intersection of US Highway 42. From intersection of Old Union Road and US Highway 42 continuing north and fronting both sides of Highway 42 to intersection of Highway 42 and Pleasant Valley Road (Highway 237);
-East: Beginning at Highway 42 and Pleasant Valley Road (Highway 237) intersection and continuing northwest on Pleasant Valley Road (Highway 237) to intersection of Highway 237 and Oakbrook Road. At intersection of Highway 237 and Oakbrook Road continuing north on Oakbrook Road to intersection of Highway 18 and Oakbrook Road and west on Highway 18 to beginning point of Limaburg Road intersection.
(See attached delineated area map)
Minimum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 2,469 ABOASF
Maximum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 2,573 ABOASF
Rentable Square Feet (RSF): NTE 3,088 RSF
Space Type: Office and related space
Parking Spaces (Total):
Nineteen (19) parking spaces under rental consideration
•Three (3) reserved for Official Government Vehicles
• Eight (8) for employee parking
• Eight (8) for client vehicle parking
Full Term:NTE 05/31/2026
Firm Term: Three (3) years (36-months)
Termination Rights: 120-days' notice in whole or in parts following the firm lease term
Option Term: None
Additional Requirements: • Space must be located in a prime commercial office district with attractive surroundings with a prevalence of modern design and/or tasteful rehabilitation in modern use.
• Spacewill not be considered where any living quarters are located within the building.
• Subleases are not acceptable.
• Office space must be contiguous on one floor.
• Space shall not be located within the 100-year flood plain or wetland unless the Government had determined it to be the only practicable alternative.
• Space must meet or be capable of meeting Government requirements for Security, Fire Life Safety and Handicapped Accessibility.
• The Government requires a fully serviced lease. All services, janitorial supplies, utilities, and tenant alterations are to be provided as part of the rental consideration.
• The Government will have access to the Space 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. Normal hours of operations are Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Federal Holidays)
Expressions of Interest Due: 4:30 p.m. Eastern, Thursday, October 18, 2018
Market Survey (Estimated): Thursday, November 1, 2018
Occupancy (Estimated): 06/01/2019
Send Expressions of Interest to:
Jason Skirvin, Pivot Realty Group
10 Kyles Lane, Suite 200, Covington, Kentucky 41011-5197
Phone: O: (859)578-7200 | M: (859)512-9009
Please reference project number 21-051Boon in the Expression of Interest submission.
Expressions of Interest shall include the following:
1. If existing building, building name, address, and location of the available space within the building, along with building site/ lot plans, interior layout drawings/ pictures (with dimensions shown) reflecting the Space that is beingoffered.
2. If leased construction, site/ aerial plans or building site/ lot plans showing the location of the proposed land, along with the parcel number/ tax identification number (if part of multiple parcels, all parcel numbers associated with the proposed land). Adjacent streets showing proposed ingress/ egress shall be shown on plans.
3. Rentable square feet (RSF) and ANSI/BOMA office area (ABOA) square feet to be offered, along with a rate per square foot for a fully serviced lease. Indicate whether the quoted rental rate includes any amount of tenant improvement, and state amount, if any.
4. A fully serviced lease is expected. If other than fully serviced is proposed, a list of building services to be provided as part of the rental consideration.
5. Date of space availability.
6. If building offeror is not the building owner, please provide documentation providing authorization to show property on behalf of building owner.
7. Amount of parking available on-site (including what is required per local code). Please indicate if the cost for parking will be included in the full service rental rate.
8. A list of energy efficiency and renewable energy features existing in the Building.
* Any submission received without documentation of ownership and/or written authorization to represent owner(s) will not be considered until such time the documentation has been received, which must also be submitted prior to the Expressions of Interest due date.
** In the case with an Offeror/ Agent is representing multiple entities, written acknowledgement/ permission from each entity to represent multiple interested parties for the same submission must be submitted prior to the Expressions ofInterest due date.
Real Property Leasing Officer: Greg Lawson, USDA-FSA/ MSD
Realty Specialist: Pam Templeman, USDA-FSA
Transaction Manager: Shannon Schoening, CBRE,Inc.
Field Broker: Jason Skirvin, Pivot Realty Group