North: East Liberty Street
East: US 71/471
South: Ohio River
West: US 75
Minimum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 11,404 ABOA
Maximum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 11,974 ABOA
Space Type: Office
Parking Spaces (Total): 79 parking spaces
Parking Spaces (Surface): N/A
Parking Spaces (Structured): 79 parking spaces
Parking Spaces (Reserved): 79 parking spaces
Full Term: 15 Years
Firm Term: 10 Years
• Contiguous space on a single floor or adjoining floors is required.
• Offered space must be located on the 2nd floor or higher. If 2nd floor or higher space is not available, 1st floor space will be considered if the Government is the sole tenant with secured onsite parking, a 20 ft. setback from the building to all sidewalks, access streets, parking lots, and adjoining streets, a fence meeting the Government's specifications and blast film (if necessary).
• First floor space in a multi-tenant building will also be considered if the other tenants are not retail, TV Stations, Radio Stations, or Print Media offices; Neighboring tenants do not/will not cater to heavy public use or heavy foot/vehicle traffic.
• Offered space cannot be collocated with other Federal, State, local government agencies or private firms whose primary clientele are involved in or have ties to criminal elements.
• Offered space cannot be located in any building or within 1,000 walkable feet of agencies providing probation, and/or parole services, halfway houses, drug abuse counseling/rehabilitation programs.
• Building entrances/exits are not to be located within a 1,000 feet minimum boundary, line of sight or within the vicinity of a drug-free zone, or 1,000 walkable feet from a school/park/day care center boundary, residential/hoteling/shopping center.
• Interested parties must provide the name of thebuilding, address, location of available space, rentable square feet offered, and contact information of authorized representative.
• All interested parties must either submit evidence of ownership or written authorization to represent the owner(s). Any submissions received without documentation of ownershipand/or written authorization to represent the owner(s) will not be considered until such time the documentation has been received, which must also be submittedprior to the Expression of Interests Due Date.
• In cases where an agent is representing multiple ownership entities, broker must provide written acknowledgement/permission to represent multiple interested parties for the same submission.
• Reference project number: 8OH2361
Offered spacemust meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic, and sustainability standards per the terms of the Lease. A fully serviced lease is required. Offered space shall not be in the 100-year flood plain.
Expressions of Interest Due: January 3, 2019
Market Survey (Estimated):January 28, 2019
Occupancy (Estimated): March 31, 2020
Send Expressions of Interest to:
Maggie Lehmkuhl, Associate
201 E. Fifth Street, Suite 2200
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Office Phone: (513) 369-1374
Email Address: Maggie.Lehmkuhl@cbre.com
GSA Lease Contracting Officer: Jim Sharp
CBRE Transaction Manager: Maria Kobe
CBRE Local Broker: Maggie Lehmkuhl