The General Services Administration, Public Building Service is seeking sources capable of performing construction services to Remodel the Jury Assembly Room in the Isaac C. Parker Federal Building & Courthouse. Fort Smith, AR.
The description of the work is as follows:
1. Remove existing counter in room 307
2. Remove carpet tiles and cove base
3. Remove ceiling suspension system
1. Install new ceiling suspension system with tegular tiles
2. Install new LED lighting220.127.116.11 Install Wall mount for tv. Electrical and Data/Cable required in specified location
3. Paint walls and door frames
4. Install counter with sink in room 307
5. Install carpet tiles and cove base
The estimated cost range for all work is between $25,000.00 and $100,000.00. This procurement will be set aside total small business Concerns under FAR Part 19. Work to be performed under the contemplated contract will be within the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code 236220 with a sizestandard of $35 Million. All offerors are advised that this project may be revised or canceled at any time during the pre-solicitation synopsis, solicitation, selection, evaluation, negotiation, and final award. The solicitation will be available on or about October 4, 2018.
It is anticipated that this project will take approximately 135 calendar days to complete. Any award resulting from this procurement will be based on a source selection employing a "Best Value Concept" methodology.
SET-ASIDE: Total Small Business