City, State: Henderson, Kentucky
County: Henderson County
Delineated Area: The delineated area is bounded by and lies with the following:
North - Beginning at the intersection of Highway 136 (Madison Street) and South Green Street, and fronting both sides of Green Street, and continuing northeast to the intersection of North Green Street (US-60) and US-41, additionally to include and fronting both sides of US-60 to the intersection of Wathen Road (Highway 414). Then beginning at Highway 41 and Highway 60 up to Watson Lane with both sides of the area.
East - Beginning at the intersection of US-60 (North Green Street) and US-41 (Pennyrile Parkway), moving south to the intersection of US-41 (Pennyrile Parkway) and East Zion Road to Adams Lane, (including the eastern Zion Road spur to Denise Drive). The eastern boundary includes Adams Lane to Airline Road, then West Audubon Parkway to Pennyrile Parkway (US-41), and southeast to Henderson By-Pass (Highway 425).
South - Beginning at the intersection of Pennyrile Parkway (US-41) and Henderson By-Pass (Highway 425), moving west and fronting both sides of Henderson By-Pass (Highway 425) to the CSX Railroad Bed.
West - Beginning at the intersection of Henderson By-Pass (Highway 425) and CSX Railroad Bed, and following the rail line to the intercept of Highway 136 (Madison Street)and northwest on Madison Street (Highway 136), to include the Industrial Park, and via Sand Lane to South Green Street.
A delineated area map is attached to this advertisement for reference only.
Minimum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 2,991 ABOA SF
Maximum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 3,141 ABOA SF
Rentable Square Feet (RSF): Not to exceed 3,589 RSF
Space Type: Office and related space
Parking Spaces (Total): Twenty (20) parking spaces under rent, or which four (4) shall be marked reserved for Government Official Vehicles (GOVs).
Full Term: Ten (10) Years (120-Months)
Firm Term: Three (3) Years (36-Months)
Termination Rights: In whole or in parts upon 120-days' notice to the Lessor
Option Term: None
Additional Requirements: • Offered space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic, and sustainability standards per the terms of the Lease.
• A fully serviced lease is required.
• Offered Space shall not be in the 100-year flood plain.
• One (1) to two (2) pull-through parking spaces sufficient to park large trucks with farm trailers.
• Contiguous space on one (1) floor preferred. Space located on multiple floors shall be contiguous with a minimum of one (1) ADA/ Accessible elevator.
•Reserved parking shall be located on site. Employee parking may be located within ½ walkable mile of the employee entrance to the Building. Public parking may be located within ½ walkable mile of the public entrance of the building.
• Lease construction will be considered.
• Subleaseswill not be considered.
Expressions of Interest Due: 4:00 p.m. Eastern, Friday, January 11, 2019
Market Survey (Estimated): Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Occupancy (Estimated): August 1, 2019
Send Expressions of Interest to:
Sheldon Griffin, Broker, Baker, Storey, McDonald Properties
3001 Armory Drive, Suite 250, Nashville, TN 37204
Office/Fax: P: (615)267-3966
Please reference project number 21-101Hend in the Expression of Interest submission.Expressions of Interest shall include the following:
1. If existing building, building name and address, and location of the available space within the Building, along with building site/ lot plans, interior layout drawings/ pictures (with dimensions shown) reflecting the Space that is being offered.
2. If leased construction, site/ aerial plans or building site/ lot plans showing the location of the proposal land, along with the parcel number (if part of multiple parcels, all parcel numbers associated with the proposed land). Adjacent streets showing proposed ingress/ egress shall be shown on theplans.
3. Rentable square feet (RSF) and ANSI/BOMA office area (ABOA) square feet to be offered, along with rate per SF for a fully serviced Lease. Indicated whether the quoted rental rate includes any amount of tenant improvements and state amount, if any.
4. List of building services to be provided. A fully serviced Lease is expected.
5. Date of space availability.
6. Building Ownership Information. If offeror is not owner, authorization to show property will be required.
7. Amount of parking available on-site. The cost for parking is expected to be included in the quoted rental rate.
8. List of energy efficiency and renewable energy features existing within the Building.
* Any submission received without documentation of ownership and/or written authorization to represent owner(s) will not be considered until such time the documentation has been received, which must also be submitted prior to the Expressions of Interest due date.
** In cases where an Agent is representing multiple entities, written acknowledgement/ permission from each entity to representmultiple interest parties for the same submission must be submitted prior to the Expressions of Interest due date.
Lease Contracting Officer: TBD
Realty Specialist: Guyltone Sukawati, USDA-MSD/FPAC
Transaction Manager: Shannon Schoening, CBRE, Inc.
Transaction Specialist: Eran Greenberg, CBRE, Inc.
Field Broker: Sheldon Griffin, Storey Baker McDonald Properties