1. Update 2006 Hydrologic analysis of watershed to calculate design flow rates for new pumps.
2. Replacement of all three vertical mixed flow pumps with a minimum pumping capacity of 25,000 gpm. Size pumps to provide maximum flow through 30-inch discharge pipe. Vertical pumps will be matched with new 460V inverter-duty motors.
3. Replacement of 2400V/480V transformer.
4. Replacement of 2400V switchgear and automatic start/stop controls with 480V switchgear and Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs).
5. Replacement of power cables to Electric Storm water Pumping Plant.
6. Replacement of water level indicator with remote reading to Riverdale office.
7. Wet well discharge piping coatings.
8. Replacement of flexible coupling between pump and discharge piping.
9. Replacement of flange bolts and gasket on discharge piping connection through wet well wall.
10. Replacement of two 14-inch diameter slide gates.
11. Trash rack repairs will be based on inspection.
12. Replacement of 48-inch slide sluice gate guides and extension stem. Possible gate replacement oradjustment based on inspection. Gates leak.
13. Possible Vacuum breaker repairs/replacement. Based on inspection.
14. Sump pump, check valve, gate valve, and fitting replacement inside sump.