The proposed sole source Firm Fixed Price contract to CAPPEX. for ONLINE-RECRUITMENT RESOURCES. The statutory authority for the sole source procurement is Only One Responsible Source and No Other Supplies or Services Will Satisfy AgencyRequirements. The requested ONLINE RECRUITMENT RESOURCES shall have a track record of at least 47% of all college-bound seniors utilizing their platform to discern their college match. The platform shall have the capability to deliver students inquiries to
subscribers institutions based on candidate profile and search goals. The
student will pass through their "Mutual Opt-In" process inorder to initiate
communication with West Point. Each applicant will be matched with West
Point based on criteria they have submitted for themselves and search criteria
that our school has designated. Once a match is createdthe student will
confirm interest in order to release his/her information and West Point will
receive their profile information and be allowed to contact the individual.
After completion of each level of match qualification the student will enter the
platform's unique communication plan with West Point. Throughout the
process they will receive personalized, targeted communication through the
i. Initial Outreach Message
ii. An automated email response
iii. NextConnect Action Driver
iv. Video Selection
v. Regional Event Plan Emails
It will include the following:
a. Unlimited campaigns
b. Social media connect: Drives students to our social networking pages from
within their portal. This includes any and allsocial sites we are using.
c. Embedded video
d. Regional event emails: send emails to students in a given geographic
e. Video Inquiry Package: will allow us to post unlimited videos on our portal
f. Counselor Connect Email: Reaches 13,000+ participating counselors with
g. Core and targeted campaigns (unlimited)
h. Weekly inquiry delivery (customizable)
i. Automated email response
k. Enhanced Branding (to increase awareness of the institution)
l. Dedicated Account Manager
m. Two school overlap for converts
The anticipated period of performance will be one (1) year with one (1) one (1)
Respondents shall provide a full description of their capability to meet the
anticipated requirement. Feedback on this requirement is encouraged.
The anticipated NAICS is 611710 with a Small Business Size Standard of
Interested respondents should submit a brief capabilities statement package
(no more than 5 pages in length, single spaced, 12 point font minimum)
clearly demonstrating the firm's ability to provide the services listed. A generic
capability statement is not acceptable. Please review the requirements listed
below. At a minimum, submissions must include the following:
1. Title of the requirement, Company Name, Address, and POC.
2. Companyprofile to include DUNS number/CAGE Code, and a statement
regarding current small business status to include small business type
(s)/certification(s)such as: SDB, 8a, HubZone, SDVOSB, etc.
3. A description of qualifications, capabilities, and experience providing these
4. State the time (days) necessary for your firm to begin performance after
This notice does not constitute a Request for Quote (RFQ)/Invitation for Bid(IFB)/Request for Proposal (RFP) or a promise to issue an RFQ, IFB or RFP in the future. This notice does not commit the U.S. Government to contract for any supply or service. Further, the U.S. Government is not seeking quotes, bids or proposals at this time and will not accept unsolicited proposals in response to this sources sought notice. The U.S. Government will not pay for any information oradministrative costs incurred in response to this notice. Submittals will not be returned to the responder. A determination not to compete this requirement, based upon responses to this notice, is solely within the discretion of the Government. However, if a competitive solicitation is released, it will be synopsized on the Government wide Point of Entry. It is the responsibility of potential offerors to monitor the Government wide Point of Entry for additional information pertaining to this requirement.
In response to this sources sought, please provide:
1. Identify any condition or action that may be having the effect of unnecessarily restricting competition with respect to this acquisition and identify alternatives or solution
2. Name of the firm, point of contact, phone number, email address, DUNS number, CAGE code, identify business size (large business or a small business), andif applicable, a statement regarding small business status (including small business type(s)/certifications(s) such as SDB, 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, etc.) and the corresponding NAICS code.
3. Identify whether your firm is interested in competing for this requirement as a prime contractor or not. Identify subcontracting, joint ventures or teaming arrangement that will be pursued, if any.
4. Information in sufficient detail regarding proposed product that demonstrates compatibility that will facilitate making a capability determination.
5. Information to help determine if the requirement item is commercially available, including pricing information, basis for the pricing information (e.g., market pricing, catalog pricing), delivery schedules, customary terms and conditions, warranties, etc.
6. Identify how the Army can best structure these contract requirements to facilitate competition, including competition among small business concerns.
7. Recommendations to improve the Army's approach to acquiring the identified items/services.