THERE IS NO SOLICITATION AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. REQUESTS FOR A SOLICITATION WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE. This Sources Sought Synopsis (SSS) is in support of Market Research being conducted by the United States Air Force to identify potential repair sources for the requirements identified below and to determine if this effort can be competitive or a Small Business Set-Aside. This is not a Request for Proposal (or solicitation) or an indication that a contractual commitment will exist for this requirement. The government does not intend to award a contract on the basis of this market research. No funds are available to fund the information solicited.
The 422nd Supply Chain Management Squadron located at Tinker Air Force Base is requesting information, pursuant to FAR PART 10, in support of Market Research to identify potential sourcesfor the repair of the NSN(s) listed below. The Government will use this information to determine the best future acquisition strategy for this procurement, inclusive of the need to do an Industry Day and/or presolicitation Conference.
The proposed North American Industry Classification Systems (NAICS) Code is 811219, which has a corresponding Size Standard of $20.5M. The Government is interested in all businesses to include, Large Business, Small Business, Small Disadvantaged Businesses 8(a)s, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses, Hubzone Businesses, and Women-Owned Small Businesses. The government requests that interested parties respond to this notice if applicable and provide the requested information in Part I and Part II below.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS APPLY; source qualification requirements are specified in the 848-QR-Master-Item-List published on FedBizOpps.gov (https://www.fbo.gov/spg/USAF/AFMC/OCALCCC/848-QR-Master-Item-List_(Jun17)/listing.html) and in the attachment. The Government requests interested parties review the qualification requirements and respond to this notice in writing regarding any intent to qualify to repair these items. The contractor shall be capable of furnishing all required labor, material, facilities and equipment to accomplish repair, test, preservation and packaging, and return to the government a completely serviceable unit. Contractor will be responsible for supply chain management, logistics, forecasting of parts, long-lead parts procurement, reparable forecasting, obsolescence issues and delivery of serviceable assets.
The repair requirement for this effort is identified below.
Part Number NSN Estimated Repair Requirement
31103-A1A 6610-01-255-1433 17 ea per year for 5-year(s) = 85
31103-B14 6610-00-121-4680 1 ea per year for 5-year(s)= 5
Technical Orders applicable to this sources sought synopsis are as follows:
Technical Order Date
5F5-4-18-3 15 March 2014
5F5-4-18-4 1 March 2014
Guidance for technical order release can be obtained from Public Sale Officeat Robinspublicsales@us.af.mil, (478)-222-3001 and 420SMCS.TO.Sales@us.af.mil, (405) 736-7335.
Part I. Business Information
Please provide the following business information for your company/institution and for any teaming or joint venture partners:
• Company/Institute Name:
• Point of Contact:
• CAGE Code:
• Phone Number:
• E-mail Address:
• Web Page URL:
• Size of business pursuant to North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code:
• Based on the aboveNAICS Code, state whether your company is:
• Small Business (Yes / No)
• Woman Owned Small Business (Yes / No)
• Small Disadvantaged Business (Yes / No)
• 8(a) Certified (Yes / No)
• HUBZone Certified (Yes / No)
• Veteran Owned Small Business (Yes / No)
• Service Disabled Veteran Small Business (Yes / No)
• Central Contractor Registration (CCR) (Yes / No)
• A statement as to whether your company is domestically or foreign owned (if foreign, please indicate the country of ownership).
Part II. Survey Questions
1. Please submit details on your ability to provide either a copy of the appropriate AF Technical Orders, the OEM's repair manual (including disassembly, repair, test and an illustrated parts breakdown including part numbers) or an OEM licensee agreement certifying your business is approved by the OEM to repair this equipment.
2. Please provide any anticipated teaming arrangements, along with a description of similar services offered to the Government and to commercial customers for the past three years. Any responses involving teaming agreements should delineate between the work that will be accomplished by the prime, and the work accomplished by the teaming partners.
3. Are there established catalog or market prices for our requirement? Is our requirement offered to both under similar terms and conditions? Briefly describe any differences.
4. Describe your standard warranty and return process for goods and servicesfurnished to the government for items similar in nature to this requirement.
Please e-mail your response to 422.SCMS.AFMC.RFI@us.af.mil and advise if the requirements stated above can be met. As stated above,this SSS is issued solely for informational and planning purposes, and no fundsare available to fund the information requested. The information in this noticeis current as of the publication date but is subject to change and is not binding to the Government. Oral submissions are not acceptable for any requested information.
Suspense for this document will be 30 days after posting.