Mission Installation Contracting Command - Fort Sam Houston (MICC-FSH) is seeking information to determine market capability from Small Business sources fora requirement to provide the San Antonio Military Medical Center (SAMMC) Department of Nursing with a quantity of 122 Workstation on Wheels.
This notice is issued solely for information and planning purposes - it doesnot constitute a Request for Quote (RFQ)/Invitation for Bid (IFB)/Request for Proposal (RFP) or a promise to issue an RFQ, IFB or RFP in the future. This notice does not commit the U.S. Government to contract for any supply or service. Further, the U.S. Government is not seeking quotes, bids or proposals at this time and will not accept unsolicited proposals in response to this sources sought notice. The U.S. Government will not pay for any information or administrative costs incurred in response to this notice. Submittals will not be returned to the responder. Not responding to this notice does not preclude participation in any future RFQ or IFB or RFP, if any is issued. If a solicitation is released, it willbe synopsized on the Governmentwide Point of Entry. It is the responsibility ofpotential offerors to monitor the Governmentwide Point of Entry for additional information pertaining to this requirement. The anticipated NAICS code is: 334111 -"Electronic Computer Manufacturing," the Small Business Size Standard is 1,250 number of employees.
A need is anticipated for the "Workstation on Wheels, Quantity 122". This isa new requirement. Attached is the salient characteristics.
In response to this sources sought, please provide:
1) Interested firms should submit a brief capabilities statement covering technical capabilities. In addition, firms should provide information of the firm's recent past performance (last 3 years) that is relevant to the task areas listed in this notice. The capabilities statement should address the attached salient characteristics. Firms should also indicate in their response their intent to prime contract this requirement.
2) Firms responding to this notice must identify its business size status and applicable NAICS code(s) on a separate page and include the following information: Company name, address, DUNS and CAGE Codes, point of contact name, point ofcontact direct phone number, and point of contact email address.
3) Are you the manufacturer and/or non-manufacturer of the product? If you are the
non-manufacturer, are you providing products manufactured by a SB orLB? If this gets solicited as a SBSA, will the equipment comply with the requirement in FAR 19.102(f)?
4) There is a maximum page limitation of 10 typed pages that are single spaced using 12-point Times New Roman font within an 8.5 by 11 inches page size. Hard copy or facsimile submissions will not be accepted.
5) If you don't believe the correct NAICS has been assigned to this requirement, please provide your suggested NAICS along with an explanation why it shouldbe assigned to the procurement.
6) Identify any condition or action that may be having the effect of unnecessarily restricting competition with respect to this acquisition. Please contact the MICC Advocate for Competition, Scott Kukes, at firstname.lastname@example.org or210-466-2269, if you believe that this action is unreasonably restricting competition. Include the subject of the acquisition, this announcement, and the MICC POC information from the FedBizOpps notice. Provide the specific aspects that unreasonably restrict competition and the rationale for such conclusion.
7) Questions and Responses to this Sources Sought / Market Research shall besubmitted via email to Kimberly Macias, email@example.com and Maria Cachola, firstname.lastname@example.org by the date/time listed below. Timely submission of any questions and/or documents remains the responsibility of the contractor, not the Government. Late submissions will not be accepted. Phone calls will not be accepted.
a. Questions may be submitted by 4:00 p.m. CDT, 21 June 2018. The subject line shall read: "Questions for Workstation on Wheels, PANMCC-18-P-0000 088543."
b. Responses for this sources sought/market research are due not later than 4:00 p.m. CDT, 22 June 2018. The subject line shall read: "Response to Workstation on Wheels, PANMCC-18-P-0000 088543." All responses shall be submitted in either Microsoft Word or Portable Document Format (PDF) format, and shall not exceed20 pages total.
Attachment 1: Salient Characteristics
SET-ASIDE: Total Small Business