THIS IS A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI) ONLY; it is not a Solicitation (i.e. Request for Proposal, Request for Quotation, or Invitation for Bids) or an indication that the Health Readiness Contracting Office (HRCO) will contract for the services contained in the RFI. This RFI ispart of a Government market research effort to determine the scope of industry capabilities and interest and will be treated as information only. In accordancewith FAR 15.201(e), responses to this notice are not offers and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract. Responses to this RFI are strictly voluntary and the Government will not pay respondents for information provided in response to this RFI. Responses to this RFI will not be returned and respondents will not be notified of the result of the review. Although responses to the questions posed by the Government would be most beneficial to this market research effort, vendors with the capability to perform the identified requirementmay provide a capability statement in lieu of responding to the questions. Vendors are hereby notified that if a competitive solicitation is issued on the Federal Business Opportunities website http://www.fbo.gov at a later date, all interested parties must respond to that Solicitation announcement separately from anyresponse to this RFI announcement. This RFI does not restrict the Government's acquisition approach on a future Solicitation.
RESPONSES: Respondents to this RFI are to describe their interest and ability to perform the requirements summarized within the attached Draft Statement of Work (SOW). Responses are to contain (1) company name, (2) CAGE code, (3) business size pursuant to NAICS code 519130, Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals (size standard 1,000 employees), (4) mailing address, (5) primary point of contact information, to include telephone number and email address. Responses should be formatted as either MS Word (.doc) or Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf) and should be limited to a maximum of three (3) pages. Proprietary/Competition Sensitive information (appropriately marked) will be protected from disclosure to the greatest extent practical, however it is preferred that respondents do not provide proprietary or otherwise restricted responses. No faxes, courier delivered, or telephone inquiries/submissions will be accepted.
Responses should be submitted to Miranda Melvin,Contract Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
DESCRIPTION OF REQUIREMENT: This is a non-personal services requirement to provide subscription(s) for web-based accessto an existing online digital system that provides access to over 130 benchmarking measurements and metrics in accordance with the attached Draft SOW.
QUESTIONS FOR INDUSTRY: The Government desires that respondents offer responses to the following questions as they relate to the Draft SOW:
(1) Does your organization currently have an existing online digital system that provides benchmarking measurements and metrics as described in the specifications in the attached Draft SOW? If so, please identify the benchmarking system and provide a URL.
(2) Does your organization currently provide similar services in accordance with the specifications in the attached Draft SOW toorganizations within the commercial market? If so, what pricing structure do you utilize?
(3) Does yourorganization currently provide similar services in accordance with the specifications in the attached Draft SOW to organizations within the Federal Government?If so, what pricing structure do you utilize?
(4) Does your organization have a current GSA schedule for similar services in accordance with the specifications in the attached Draft SOW? If so, what is the GSA contract number, expiration date, and order limitations?
(5) Does your Organization have the ability to provide all of the requirements of the Draft SOW, to include web-based access to an online digital system that provides access to over 130 benchmarking measurements and metrics described in the Draft SOW?
(6) If the Government were to publish a formal solicitation, do you anticipate any challenges preparing a competitive price proposal to provide a similar product or service based on some or all of the characteristics identified in the Draft SOW? Do you anticipate any perceived barriers to competition? If so, provide an explanation.