SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE
GENERATORS OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES ATFORT BLISS, TX
Mission and Installation Contracting Command (MICC), Fort Bliss, Texas, in support of FT Bliss, TX's Directorate of Public Works (DPW) is conducting preliminary planning market research to obtain information from potential and eligible contractors for a single award Frim Fixed Price Contract for a non-personal services contract to provide electrical emergency power at the "distribution-level" for energy security, to operate and maintain two Utility Scale Generators coupled with operating the distribution system to include three Caterpillar Generator System. These systems support and provide electrical power to a micro-grid on Fort Bliss in the event of a power outage by support the interruptible tariff withEl Paso Electric Company. The applicable North American Industry ClassificationSystem (NAICS) code is, 811310, Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (except automotive and electronic) Repair and Maintenance and the size standard is $7,5million.
In accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)10.001(a)(3)(i), in order to determine if sources capable of satisfying the agency need exists, the Government will consider all Sources Sought (SS) responses received, particularly those received from small businesses. Responses to this SS permits the contracting officer, in accordance with FAR 19.203(c), to consideran acquisition for small business socioeconomic concerns (e.g., Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), 8(a), Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone), Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), or Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) programs) and to consider a small business set-aside (see 19.502-2(b)). Small businesses, in all socioeconomic categories, are highly encouraged to identify capabilities in meeting the requirements at fair market prices.
The Contractor shall provide all personnel, equipment, supplies, facilities, vehicles, transportation, tools, materials, supervision, and other non-personal services necessary to perform services and manage all daily operations.
Pleasesee attached Performance Work Statement (PWS) for additional information. The PWS is subject to change.
Interested contractors should have a successful history of operating and maintaining Utility Scale Generators and Caterpillar Generator Systems. The proposed Frim Fixed Contract shall be for a one -year base period plus four years. The expected magnitude is $3Mil (base and option periods).
Respondents shall submit a capability statement demonstrating their experience in management operating and maintaining Utility Scale Generators and Caterpillar Generator Systems. Capability statements are for this SS are not expected to be proposals, but rather statements regarding the company's existing experience. Narratives shall include the following:
1. State the full name of your firm to include address, point of contact, point of contact phone number and email address, including Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number and Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code.
2. State if your company is a certified 8(a), Small Disadvantaged Business, HUBZone Small Business, Woman-Owned Small Business, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, or Small Business.
3. A statement of your intention to submit an offer/bid when the solicitation is issued.
4. In the event of a future solicitation, would you bid on this requirement as a sole contractor, prime contractor with subcontractor(s), or as a joint venture?
5. Provide evidence of recent experience (past five years) in work similar in type and scope as the Prime contractor. For each contract/project submitted, include the Contract Number, Project Title and Description, Award and Completion Dates, Dollar Value of Contract, Points of Contacts for each contract to includecurrent telephone numbers and email addresses.
6. Describe the company's professional qualifications and specific experience associated with skills associated with your key personnel identified that likely will perform the work under the contemplated contract.
7. Describe yourability and experience to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, Federal law, New Mexico (NM) and Texas (TX) state law(s).
8. Discuss how you will respond to emergency situations regarding electricaloutages at FT Bliss. .
9. The type of worked associated with this contract is for the Contractor and its employees to be subjected can include, but is not limited to, standing, walking, sitting, screening, for extended periods of time. Duties can include lifting heavy items, operating light to heavy machinery, working in an industrial environment, working in an outdoor desert environment exposed to the elements, andworking in an office environment. The exposure to the different environments and physical are demanding to this contract. Would you have any concerns on what was described?
10. Any other information deemed pertinent that will aid in our assessment of the firm's capabilities.
Interested potential contractors shall limit their response to this sources sought notice to a maximum of ten pages.