This notice is provided as a Request for Information (RFI) and is an invitation for potential offerors to express interest and provide information regardingtheir relevant capabilities. The Government does not intend to award a contracton the basis of this RFI or to otherwise pay for the information solicited. Although "proposal" and "offeror" may be used in this RFI, your response will be treated as information only. It shall not be used as a proposal. Information submitted in response to this notice will be for government planning purposes and maybe used as a basis for a future solicitation and/or as a basis for more in-depth research of an interested offeror's capability.
The Library anticipates solicitation and award of a single, definitive contract but reserves the right to solicit and award multiple contracts or orders if the results of this market research indicate that a combination of sources can more effectively fulfill future requirements more effectively than a single contractor.
Interested offerors must submit the following information via email to the contract specialist identified in this RFI:
1. DUNS Number
2. Company Name
3. Company Address
4. Company Point of Contact, phone number and email address
5. Corporate structure (corporation, LLC, sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability partnership, professional corporation, etc.);
6. Socio-economic information (business size, Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned, HUBZone, etc.
7. Point of Contact, phone number and email address of individuals who can verify the demonstrated capabilities identified in the responses
8. Capability statement that includes a list of services your organization can provide. In response to the attached Description of Requirements, LOC hereby solicits capability statements from eligible contractors. These statements shallbe no longer than 15 pages (single-spaced, with one-inch margins, and 12 point font). Offerors must indicate whether their capabilities are completely internalto their company, or if teaming arrangements would be required to address the full scope of this requirement.
9. Completed Life-cycle Cost tab of the MS Excel spreadsheet addressing the cost for relevant services the vendor is proposing. (does not count toward page limit for capability statement)
10. Completed Emerging Trends tab of the MS Excel spreadsheet (does not count toward page limit for capability statement)
11. Past Performance submissions are limited to 8.5 X 11 inches, with 1-inchmargins, printable, and must be submitted using the ".docx" or ".pdf" file format and are limited to a maximum of fifteen (15) pages for the total submission (does not count toward page limit for capability statement)
12. Marketing materials (optional) (does not count toward page limit for capability statement)
All RFI responses and questions related to the RFI must be made in writing and directed to David Leonard via email at email@example.com, no later than the date listed in the FedBizOpps announcement. Please include the RFI title and reference number in the subject line of your email.