This is NOT a solicitation for proposals, proposal abstracts or request for quotations. The purpose of this notice is to obtain the following information:
(1) The availability and capability of qualified sources;
(2) Whether they are a small or large business relative to their size classification under the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code for the proposed acquisition (561790) with a small business size standard of $7,500,000.00.
The U. S. Army Contracting Command - New Jersey is issuing this Sources Sought Notice in an effort to perform market research to assist in determining the appropriate acquisition strategy for Snow and Ice Removal Services to be performed at the Scranton United States Army Reserve Center located at 3401 Olyphant Avenue, Scranton, PA 18509 in support of the 99th Regional Support Command. The Government intends to award a single firm-fixed-price requirements contract as a result of the solicitation to be issued. The expected period of performance is one12-month base period and four 12-month option periods. The contractor shall provide all personnel, supplies, supervision, tools, materials, equipment, transportation and other items and non-personal services necessary to provide snow and ice removal services.
Attached is a DRAFT Performance Work Statement for planning purposes only and a Site Map of the place of performance. No solicitation documents exist at this time. Issuance of this notice does not constitute any obligation on the part of the Government to procure these services or to issue a solicitation. In addition, the Government is under no obligation to pay for information submitted in response to this notice and responses to this notice cannot be accepted as offers.
1) Name of Company; Company Address; Point of Contact, with Name, Phone Number, Email Address, NAICS Code, DUNS Number, CAGE Code, and Socio-Economic Size Status (Large/Small Business/HubZone/8(a)/Woman Owned Small Business/etc.).
2) Contractor acknowledges a clear understanding of all tasks specified in the DRAFT Performance Work Statement.
3) Contractor confirms full capabilities of completing the required work specified in the DRAFT Performance Work Statement.
4) Responses shall be limited to two pages and emailed to Jasmyne.C.Peterson.firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions shall be directed to Jasmyne Peterson, Contract Specialist, via email at Jasmyne.C.Peterson.email@example.com