FBO Notice Date 10/18/18
BIDS Reference Number 303
Document Type: Sources Sought
Utilities And Housekeeping Services
Department of the Army, Army Contracting Command, MICC, MICC - Fort Hood, 76544-5095
S -- Grounds Maintenance SOL W91151-19-R-0005 DUE 103118 POC Patricia M. Dominguez, Contract Specialist, Phone 254-287-5508, Email firstname.lastname@example.org - Drexie T. Jennings, Contracting Officer, Phone 254-287-7679, Email email@example.comThis is a Sources Sought/Market Reasearch for Grounds Maintenance.
The Mission and Installation Contracting Command (MICC) Fort Hood, Texas is issuing this sources sought/market research synopsis as a means of conducting marketresearch to identify parties having an interest in, and the resources to support the requirement for Fort Hood Grounds Maintenance. The intention is to procurethese services on a competitive basis. The anticipated period of performance isone base year with a possibility of four (4) one (1) year option periods. The NAICS for this requirement is expected to be 561730 with a $7.0M size standard.
Based on the responses to this sources sought/market research notice,this requirement may be set-aside for small businesses (in full or in part) or procured through full and open competition. All small business set-aside categories will be considered. Telephone inquiries will NOT be accepted or acknowledged, and no feedback or evaluations will be provided to companies regarding their submissions.
MICC Fort Hood is seeking industry information and comments from sources with the capability to perform the contract and with relevant experience in all of the functional areas mentioned in the Description of Services and DRAFT Performance Work Statement (PWS), and input from industry relative to how this type of service is performed in the private sector in order to maximize the incorporation of commercial standards and practices where practicable. Interested parties shall complete and submit the attached Market Research Questionnaire to the Government. You are advised that providing a response to the questionnaireWILL NOT automatically include you in the acquisition process for future solicitation.
DISCLAIMER: This Sources Sought/Market Research Notice is forplanning purposes only and shall not be construed as a Request for Proposal (RFP), Invitation for Bid, or as an obligation on the part of the Government to acquire any services. Responses to this Sources Sought/Market Research Notice shallnot serve as proposals, bids, or offers which could be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract. MICC Fort Hood will not accept unsolicited proposals related to the subject of this Sources Sought/Market Research Notice. The responder must clearly identify any information it considers sensitive or proprietary. All information received in response to this Sources Sought/Market ResearchNotice that is marked "Proprietary" will be handled accordingly. Responses to this Sources Sought/Market Research Notice will not be returned. Responders are solely responsible for all expenses associated and incurred by responding to thisSources Sought/Market Research Notice. The Government reserves the right to determine how it will proceed as a result of this notice.
Responders are encouraged to complete/submit the posted survey on this notice. The survey is to determine the availability of commercial sources and services and standard industry practices pursuant to FAR Part 10. This survey is for informational purposes and the government will not reimburse contractors for any cost incurred for their participation in completing and submitting the posted survey. The industryresponses to this survey may be used in the development of an acquisition strategy and future RFP.
All potential and eligible sources are asked to submit a capabilities package expressing their interest. The capabilities package must be clear, concise, complete, and limited to no more than two (4) pages max, including the cover page and shall include at a minimum: .
1) Company name, address, point-of-contact, telephone number, Duns & Bradstreet Unique Numbering System (DUNS) number, System for Award Management (SAM), and Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE)code, and email address.
2) Type of business (i.e. SB, small disadvantage,SDVOSB, WOSB, HubZone, large business, etc. under the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) 561730 - Landscaping Services which contains a sizestandard of $7.5M.
3) Comments/suggestions/recommendations on this DRAFT PWS; include supporting rationale.
4) Other recommended NAICS that you company usually performs all the services identified in the attached DRAFT PWS. Please include your rational for your answer.
5) Provide no more than three (3) references for no more than three (3) of the most recent and relevant contracts directly relating to the attached DRAFT PWS, performed within the last three (3)years. Include name, address, telephone number, and email address of references. Also provide a brief description of the work performed, contract number, totalaward value, and period of performance.
Please submit your response to this notice no later than 31 October 2018 by 1:00pm CST via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SET-ASIDE: Total Small Business