FBO Notice Date 11/20/17
BIDS Reference Number 312
Document Type: Modification
Construction Of Structures And Facilities
Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, R-5, Central CA Acquisitions Service Area, Tahoe N.F., 95959-2250
Y -- Road IDIQ for CCASA SOL 129JGP18R0004PRESOLRaymond Garleb, Contract Specialist, Phone 5304786162, Email firstname.lastname@example.org - Donald Tinsley, Contrating Officer, Phone 530 478 6121, Email email@example.comThe Government intends to make multiple awards of Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity Contracts for road construction and related services. The Government estimates up to fifteen awards will be made. Work may be performed at any location within the Central California Acquisition Service Area. Work includes generalroad, bridge, and structure work on Forest Service transportation infrastructure throughout the forests. Successful offerors MUST be capable of performing all work described and outlined this solicitation.
• Road: Work includes repair and construction of native surface, gravel or paved roads; and road repairand reconstruction due to damage from human or natural causes.
• Road decommissioning: Work includes de-compaction, partial or full re-contour to restore the roadway to a hydrological stable condition; removal of drainage structures and associated fill to restore site to natural contour; work may include excavation of stream channels without drainage structures; installation of gradient control devices in channels or sediment basins; seeding, fertilizing and mulching; and the construction of waterbars.
• Bridge: Work includes nonstructural repair of steel, concrete, and timber road bridges; reconstruction of approaches; and related stream work within the project area.
• Culverts, Aquatic Passage Structures, and Ancillary Structures: Work includes road structures for aquatic passages, bottomless arches, retaining walls, and cattle guards that are part of National Forest roads.
• Related work includes signs; traffic control; guardrails; closure devices such as gates, cattle guards, fences; stream grade; alignment control; sampling and testing required by specification and scour protection.
• Maintenance, stream work, or campground work that is associated with but secondary to the primary work is included. Examples are maintaining roads in the project area to prevent rutting, dust control, maintaining drain structures, road and spur improvements in campground, and restoring stream channel within the project area.
SET-ASIDE: Total Small Business