Other information for vendors is listed below:
1) Vendors must have a valid e-mail address. An e-mail address is required forall of the following registrations.
2) Vendors must have a valid DUNS Number. Request a free DUNS Number from Dun and Bradstreet on the web at: http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform/.
3) Register in the System for Award Management (SAM) as stated in the solicitation. Vendors can access SAM at https://www.sam.gov/. (Further information is included in the SAM Quick Start Guide.)
4) Vendors are required to have a USDA Level 2 eAuthentication account that provides the ability to conduct official electronic business transactions. Information for obtaining a Level 2 eAuthentication account is available on the web at http://www.fs.fed.us/business/incident/eauth.php.
5) This solicitation will use the VIPR Vendor Application to respond to the solicitation. Vendors must register and submit a quote electronically in this application; found on the web at http://www.fs.fed.us/business/incident/vendorapp.php.
The SOLICITATION will be available electronically only and will be posted to the FedBizOpps website at https://www.fbo.gov/ on or about January 10, 2019. IMPORTANT: Electronic responses must be transmitted in the VIPR Vendor Application (http://www.fs.fed.us/business/incident/vendorapp.php) by February 28, 2019, by 2:00 PM Pacific Time. NO PAPER COPIES WILL BE ISSUED AND NO TELEPHONE REQUESTS FOR THE SOLICITATION WILL BE ACCEPTED; this is an ALL electronic process. 6) A pre-quote meeting MAY be held. See C.11 of the solicitation.
7) Pre-Season Inspections WILL be held. See D.16 of the solicitation.
8) Vendors with equipment in California must select the Geographic Area Coordination Center (Northern California GACC or Southern California GACC) in which their equipment is located. Vendors with equipment located outside California must sign up at the California GACC closest to their equipment location and must meet the mileage requirement at clause D.5.1, as amended in the solicitation.
Contracting Office Address:
U.S. Forest Service, 3237 Peacekeeper Way, Suite 101, McClellan, CA 95652
Contracting Point of Contact:
Deforest Watson(firstname.lastname@example.org) U.S. Forest Service, 3237 Peacekeeper Way, Suite 101, McClellan, CA 95652
Technical Point of Contact:
Sue Zahn (email@example.com), (work)951-217-5146) 3237 Peacekeeper Way, Suite 101 McClellan CA 95652
SET-ASIDE: Total Small Business