1. Estimated issue date 1 Feb 2019 and estimated closing/response date 4 Mar2018.
2. RFP #: SPRTA1-19-R-0180
3. PR#: FD2030-19-00592
4. Delivery: 22 each on or before 1 October 2019
5. Destination: SW3211
6. Duration of contract period: To be determined
7. Nomenclature/Noun: Combustion Chamber Frame
8. NSN: 2840-01-106-7651 OP
9. PN: 6037T43G05
10. Application (Engine or Aircraft): TF34
11. AMC: 1C
Previously purchased 64 each per contract FA8122-14-G-0001-UN15 on 29 Sep 2015.
Pressure vessel to diffuse compressed air mixed with fuel to facilitate combustion.
27.00 inches long X 27.00 inches wide X 14.00 inches high. Weight is 45.0 lbs.
15. Material: Inconel/718, High Nickel content alloy
Line Item 0001:
Best Estimated Quantity: 22 Each
Range Quantity: Minimum 6 each Maximum35 each
Line Item 0002: 1 Each First Article
Line Item 0003: 1 Lot Comprehensive Engine Management System (CEMS) Reporting
17. Qualified Sources: General Electric Company (99207)
18. Mandatory Language:
Electronic procedures will be used for this solicitation. Only written or faxed request received directly from the requestors are acceptable. Note: An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from Offerors or potential Offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call Ombudsman at (405) 855-3556. DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICITATION REQUESTS.
19. Authority: 10 U.S.C. 2304(c) (1), Justification: supplies (or Services) required are available from only one or a limited number of responsible sources(s) and no other type of supplies or services will satisfy agency requirements. The proposed contract action is for supplies and services for which the Government intends to solicit and negotiate with only one, or a limited number of sourcesunder the authority of FAR 6.302.
20. All responsible sources may submit a capability statement, proposal, or quotation which shall be considered by the agency
21. Based upon market research, the Government is not using the policies contained in FAR Part 12, Acquisition of Commercial Items, in its solicitation for the described supplies or services. However, interested persons may identify to the contracting officer their interest and capability to satisfy the Government's requirement with a commercial item within 15 days of this notice.
22. Qualification Requirements do exist.
23. Unique Identification (UID): UID requirements will apply.
24. Export Control does apply.
25. The solicitation will be available for download on the release date fromwww.fedbizopps.gov. No telephone requests. Questions concerning this synopsis or subsequent solicitation can be directed to Patrick Campbell at (405) 734-8098 or email email@example.com. Note: Faxed solicitation requests can besubmitted to DLA Aviation-AOAB, Tinker AFB, OK 73145, FAX NUMBER (405) 734-8129.CITE: https://www.fbo.gov/spg/USAF/AFMC/OCALCCC/SPRTA1-19-R-0180/listing.html