This notice is issued solely for information and planning purposes - it doesnot constitute a Request for Quote (RFQ)/Invitation for Bid (IFB)/Request for Proposal (RFP) or a promise to issue an RFQ, IFB or RFP in the future. This notice does not commit the U.S. Government to contract for any supply or service. Further, the U.S. Government is not seeking quotes, bids or proposals at this time and will not accept unsolicited proposals in response to this sources sought notice. The U.S. Government will not pay for any information or administrative costs incurred in response to this notice. Submittals will not be returned to the responder. Not responding to this notice does not preclude participation in any future RFQ or IFB or RFP, if any is issued. If a solicitation is released, it willbe synopsized on the Governmentwide Point of Entry. It is the responsibility ofpotential offerors to monitor the Governmentwide Point of Entry for additional information pertaining to this requirement. The anticipated NAICS code(s) is 541850 - Outdoor Advertising with a Small Business size standard of $15.0 Million.
A need is anticipated to procure advertising via transit (bus) advertising for the Wisconsin Air National Guard and 115 Fighter Wing in the Madison, WI and surrounding areas.
In response to this sources sought, please provide:
1. Name of the firm, point of contact, phone number, email address, DUNS number, CAGE code, a statement regarding small business status (including small business type(s)/certifications(s) such as SDB, 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, etc.) and the corresponding NAICS code.
2. Identify whether your firm is interested in competing for this requirement as a prime contractor or not. Identify subcontracting, joint ventures or teaming arrangement that will be pursued, if any.
3. Information in sufficient detail regarding previous experience (indicate whether as a prime contractor or subcontractor) on similar requirements (includesize, scope, complexity, timeframe, government or commercial), pertinent certifications, etc., that will facilitate making a capability determination.
4. Is your company a GSA contract holder? If so, please provide the contractnumber.
5. Information to help determine if the requirement for transit (bus) advertising is commercially available, including pricing information, basis for the pricing information (e.g., market pricing, catalog pricing), delivery schedules, customary terms and conditions, warranties, etc.
6. Identify how the Army can best structure these contract requirements to facilitate competition by and among small business concerns.
7. Identify any condition or action that may be having the effect of unnecessarily restricting competition with respect to this acquisition. Please contact MSgt Katherine Fox at email@example.com, if you believethat this action is unreasonably restricting competition. Include the subject of the acquisition, this announcement, and the POC information from the FedBizOpsnotice. Provide the specific aspects that unreasonably restrict competition andthe rationale for such conclusion.
8. Recommendations to improve the approach/specifications/draft PWS/PRS to acquiring the identified items/services.
Responses to this notice shall be e-mailed to the attention of: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone responses will not be accepted. Responses must be received no later than 1:00 p.m. CST on 01 August 2018. This notice is to assist in determining the availability of capable sources via the commercial industry only. A solicitation is not currently available. If a solicitation is issued it will be announced at a later date, and all interested parties shall respond that solicitation announcement separately from the response to this announcement
SET-ASIDE: Total Small Business