FBO Notice Date 02/20/18
BIDS Reference Number 346
Document Type: Modification
Information Technology Services, Telecommunications Services
Department of the Air Force, Air Combat Command, 55 CONS, 68113-2107
D -- Technology Application Development & Sustainment (TADS) SOL FA4600-17-R-00WXSRCSGT DUE 030518 POC Justin L. Pedersen, Contracting Officer, Phone 402.294.9600, Email email@example.com Feb 17: The Program Management Office is planning on tours of Building 185 the afternoon of 20 March, after the industry day presentations. In order to attend a tour, please contact Mr. Alex Mueller, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those folks that do not have a DoD ID card and need access to Offutt AFB, please provide your information for inclusion on the Entry Access List by close of business on 5 March 2018.
25 Jan 18: An Industry Day is currently planned for 20 March 2018. The event is scheduled to take place at the Air Force Weather Auditorium, 101 Nelson Drive, Offutt AFB, NE.
30-minute one-on-one meetings between interested parties and the Government are available 21-23 March. Contractors will be limited to 3 personnel or fewer per one-on-one meeting.
All interested parties are requested to email Mr. Justin Pedersen, , with the following information:
1) Company Name
2) State whether you need access to Offutt AFB or if you already have a DoD identification card that provides access
3) If you are also requesting a one-on-one meeting
1 Dec 17: An Industry Day followed by one-on-one meetings with contractors is being planned for March 2018. The specific date and time has not yet been determined.
27Sep 17: Added Q&A responses and list of interested parties.
21 Jul 17: The 26 July 2017 industry day has been canceled, it will be rescheduled for a future date.
6 July 2017: Due to scheduling conflicts, the Industry Day is postponed until 26 July 2017. The event is scheduled to take place at the Air Force Weather Auditorium, 101 NelsonDrive, Offutt AFB, NE.
30-minute one-on-one meetings between interested parties and the Government are vailable starting the afternoon of 26 July.
16 Jun 17: An Industry Day followed by one-on-one meetings with contractors is being planned for 24 July 2017. The briefings are currently expected to take place at the Air Force Weather Auditorium, 101 Nelson Drive, Offutt AFB, NE.
Please contact Mr. Justin Pedersen at with your company point of contact to request a one-on-one meeting.
13 Mar 17: Added Q&A response.
1. This is a Sources Sought synopsis being conducted pursuant to FAR Part 10, Market Research. This is for planning purposes only and there is no solicitation available at this time.
2. The 55th Contracting Squadron at Offutt Air Force Base,Nebraska, seeks information about potential sources to perform systems engineering, management and sustainment services for integration, modification, and system support to the Air Force and Air Force Weather (AFW). This is an initial stepin the planning process for the Systems Engineering, Management and Sustainment(SEMS) IV, which is a follow-on acquisition to the SEMS III contract which is anticipated to end 31 July 2019.
3. This information will only be usedfor market research purposes and will not be used for proposal evaluation. All information received will be protected and safeguarded as ACQUISITION/SOURCE SELECTION SENSITIVE in accordance with FAR Part 2.101 and 3.104. This sources sought synopsis should not be construed as a commitment by the Government for any purpose, nor does it restrict the Government to an ultimate acquisition approach. Any information provided as a result of this sources sought synopsis is voluntaryand the Government will not pay for any information submitted. There is no solicitation available at this time. Requests for a solicitation will not receive a response. To support contractor teaming and/or subcontracting arrangements a list of contractors responding to this synopsis may be posted when available.