GSA Public Buildings Service
GeneralServices Administration (GSA) seeks to lease the following space:
Quincy, Braintree, S Milton, SE Deham, NE Norwood, N Canton
Minimum Sq. Ft. (ABOA):
Maximum Sq. Ft. (ABOA):
Parking Spaces (Total):
Parking Spaces (Surface):
Parking Spaces (Structured):
Parking Spaces (Reserved):
Parking available onsite or within ¼ milefor visitors and Agency employees.
*Secure space with 24 hour access and close proximity to duplex outlet 20amp capacity.
Rooftop Antennae: This procurement with have a requirement of rooftop availability for the occupying agency to place antennae. These will be mounted on a non-penetrating roof mount. Coax runs will be needed to connect antennae to agency occupied space.
Offered space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic and sustainability standards per the termsof the Lease. A fully serviced lease is required. Offered space shall not be in the 100 or 500 year flood plain.
Expressions of Interest should include the following:
1) Building name and address, and location of space in the building.
2) CAD drawing of space offered (if available).
3) ANSI/BOMA defined Office Area Square Feet.
4) Rentable Square Feet Offered.
5) Percentageof Common Area Factor used to determine the Rentable Square Feet.
6) Number andlocation of parking spaces available on the premises.
7) Name, address, telephone number, and email address of individual to be contacted.
Expressions of Interest Due:
September 14, 2017
Market Survey (Estimated):
Offers Due (Estimated):
Interested parties should send expressions of interest to:
Shayne Doherty, Leasing Specialist
General Services Administration
Thomas O’Neill Federal Building
10 Causeway Street,
Boston, MA 02222