The associated North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is 332911, with a small business size standard of 750 employees.
The associated Federal Supply Code (FSC) / Product Service Code (PSC) procurement is 4810.
The Naval Research Laboratory (NRL), located in Washington, DC, is seeking to purchase File Server
All interested companies shall provide quotations for the following:
XX - See Attached Inquiry of Availability
Supplies: Items must be brand name or equal in accordance with FAR 52.211-6.
**FOB DESTINATION IS THE PREFERRED METHOD**
Estimated Delivery Time: __________________
For FOB ORGIN, please provide the following information:
FOB Shipping Point: _______________________
Estimated Shipping Charge: _________________
Dimensions of Package(s): ____________________
Shipping Weight: __________________________
The following provisions and clauses are hereby incorporated. Any provisionsand clauses not applicable by their terms shall be self-deleting.
The full text of FAR provisions or clauses may be accessed electronically at
http://acquisition.gov/comp/far/index.html. The full text of DFARS provisions or clauses may be accessed electronically at http://farsite.hill.af.mil/vfdfara.htm.
The following solicitation provisions apply to this acquisition:
1. FAR 52.203-11, Certification & Disclosure Regarding Payments to Influence Certain Federal Transactions (Sep 2007)
2. FAR 52.204-7, System for Award Management (Oct 2016)
3. FAR 52.212-1, "Instructions to Offerors-Commercial Items" (Jan 2017)
a. FAR 52.212-1 has been tailored to include the following additional instructions:
• This procurement is for new equipment ONLY, unless otherwise specifically stated. No remanufactured or "gray market" items are acceptable. All equipment must be covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
• Vendor shall be an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) authorized dealer, authorized distributor, or authorized reseller for the proposed equipment/system such that OEM warranty and service are provided and maintained by the OEM. All software licensing, warranty, and service associated with the equipment/system shall be in accordance with the OEM terms and conditions
• Offerors are required to submit documentation from the manufacturer stating that they are an authorized distributor for the specific items being procured.
4. FAR 52.212-3, "Offerors Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items"
5. FAR 52.225-18, Place of Manufacture (MAR 2015)
6. FAR 52.233-2, Service of Protest (SEP 2006)
• The Contracting Officer's address is:
US Naval research Laboratory
4555 Overlook Avenue, S.W.
Washington, DC 20375
a. NRL also includes the following provisions that must be completed by the offeror:
1. FAR 52.209-5, Certification Regarding Responsibility Matters (OCT 2015)
2. FAR 52.222-22, Previous Contracts and Compliance Reports (FEB 1999)
3. FAR 52.222-25, Affirmative Action Compliance (APR 1984)
4. FAR 52.225-4,Buy American Act - Free Trade Agreements - Israeli Trade Act
Certificate Alternate III (MAY 2014)
Offerors must complete annual representations and certifications on-line at http://orca.bpn.gov in accordance with FAR 52.212-3, "Offerors Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items." If paragraph (j) of the provision is applicable, a written submission is required.
The following contract clauses apply to this acquisition:
1. FAR 52.212-4, "Contract Terms and Conditions-Commercial Items" (Jan 2017)
a. The following clauses are included as addenda to FAR 52.212-4:
• FAR 52.202-1, Definitions (NOV 2013)
• FAR 52.203-3, Gratuities (APR 1984)
• FAR 52.203-6, - Restrictions on Subcontractor Sales to the Government (SEP 2006)
o Alt I (OCT 1995)
• FAR 52.203-12,Limitation of Payments to Influence Certain Federal Transactions
• FAR 52.203-17, Contractor Employee Whistleblower Rights and Requirement To Inform Employees of Whistleblower Rights (APR 2014)
• FAR 52.204-4, Printed or Copied Double-Sided on Recycled Paper (MAY 2011)
• FAR 52.204-10, Reporting Executive Compensation and First-Tier Subcontract Awards Exceeding $30,000 (OCT 2016)
• FAR 52.223-2, Affirmative Procurementof Biobased Products Under Service And Construction Contracts (SEP 2013)
• FAR 52.223-11, Ozone-Depleting Substances and High Global Warming Potential Hydrofluorocarbons (Jun 2016)
• FAR 52.223-12, Refrigeration Equipment and Air Conditioners (JUN 2016)
• FAR 52.223-18, Encouraging Contractor Policies to Ban Text Messaging While Driving (AUG 2011)
• FAR 52.223-20, Aerosols (Jun 2016)
• FAR 52.223-21, Foams (Jun 2016)
• FAR 52.225-14, Inconsistency Between English Version and Translation of Contract
• FAR 52.232-39, Unenforceability of Unauthorized Obligations (JUN 2013)
• FAR 52.232-40, Providing Accelerated Payments to Small Business Subcontractors
• FAR 52.245-1, Government Property (Jan 2017)
• FAR 52.245-2, Government Property Installation Operation Services (APR 2012)
• FAR2.245-9, Use and Charges (APR 2012)
• FAR 52.247-34, F.O.B Destination (NOV 1991)
• FAR52.252-2, Clauses Incorporated By Reference (FEB 1998)
2. FAR 52.212-5, "Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders" (Jan 2017)
The following subparagraphs of FAR 52.212-5 are applicable:
• Subparagraphs (b)(4), (b)(8), (b)(25 - 34), (b)(40), (b)(42), (b)(46), (b)(48) (b)(54)(56)
3. DFARS 212.301 - Solicitation Provisions and Contract Clauses for the Acquisition of Commercial Items (Revised Aug 2, 2016):
• DFARS 252.203-7000, Requirements Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials (SEP 2011)
• DFARS 252.203-7003, Agency Office of the Inspector General (DEC 2012)
• DFARS 252.203-7005, Representation Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials (NOV 2011)
• DFARS 252.203-7994, Prohibition on Contracting with Entities that Require Certain Internal Confidentiality Agreements-Representation (DEVIATION 2017-O0001)(NOV 2016)
• DFARS 252.203-7995, Prohibition on Contracting with Entities that Require Certain Internal Confidentiality Agreements (DEVIATION 2017-O0001)(NOV 2016),
• DFARS 252.204-7008, Compliance with Safeguarding Covered Defense Information Controls (OCT 2016)
• DFARS 252.204-7009, Limitations on the Use or Disclosure of Third-Party Contractor Reported Cyber Incident Information (OCT 2016)
• DFARS 252.204-7011, Alternative Line Item Structure (SEP 2011)
• DFARS 252.204-7012, Safeguarding Covered Defense Information and Cyber Incident Reporting (OCT 2016)
• DFARS 252.204-7013, Limitations on the Use or Disclosure of Information by Litigation Support Offeror (MAY 2016)
• DFARS 252.204-7014, Limitations on the Use or Disclosure of Information by Litigation Support Contractors (MAY 2016)
• DFARS 252.204-7015, Notice of Authorized Disclosure of Information for Litigation Support (MAY2016)
• DFARS 252.205-7000, Provision of Information to Cooperative Agreement Holders
• DFARS 252.211-7003, Item Unique Identification and Valuation (MAR 2016)
• DFARS 252.211-7006, Passive Radio Frequency Identification (JUN 2016)
• DFARS 252.211-7007, Reporting of Government-Furnished Property (AUG 2012)
• DFARS 252.211-7008,Use of Government-Assigned Serial Numbers (SEP 2010)
• DFARS 252.213-7000, Notice to Prospective Suppliers on Use of Past Performance Information Retrieval System-Statistical Reporting in Past Performance (JUN 2015)
Evaluations Less Than or Equal to $1 Million
• DFARS 252.215-7007, Notice of Intent to Resolicit (JUN 2012)
• DFARS 252.215-7008, Only One Offer (OCT 2013)
• DFARS 252.219-7000, Advancing Small Business Growth (SEP 2016)
• DFARS 252.223-7008, Prohibition of Hexavalent Chromium (JUN 2013)
• DFARS 252.225-7000, Buy American Act - Balance of Payments Program Certificate - Basic (NOV 2014)
Alternate I (NOV 2014)
• DFARS 252.225-7001, Buy American Act and Balance of Payments Program - Basic
• DFARS 252.225-7006, Acquisition of the American Flag (AUG 2015)
• DFARS 252.225-7008, Restriction on Acquisition of Specialty Metals (MAR 2013)
• DFARS 252.225-7013, Duty-Free Entry (MAY 2016)
• DFARS 252.225-7016, Restriction on Acquisition of Ball and Roller Bearings (JUN 2011)
• DFARS 252.225-7036, Buy American Act-Free Trade Agreements-Balance of Payments Program - Basic (DEC 2016) Exceeding $25,000, but is Less Than $191,000
• DFARS 252.225-7037, Evaluation of Offers for Air Circuit Breakers (JUN 2005)
DFARS 252.225-7038, Restriction on Acquisition of Air Circuit Breakers (JUN 2005)
• DFARS 252.225-7049, Prohibition on Acquisition of Commercial Satellite Services from Certain Foreign Entities-Representations (OCT 2015)
• DFARS 252.227-7013, Rights in Technical Data- Noncommercial Items (FEB 2014)
Alternate I (JUN 1995)
• DFARS252.227-7015, Technical Data - Commercial Items (FEB 2014)
• DFARS 252.227-7037, Validation of Restrictive Markings on Technical Data (SEP 2016)
• DFARS 252.232-7003, Electronic Submission of Payment Requests and Receiving Reports (JUN 2012)
• DFARS 252.232-7010, Levies on Contract Payments (DEC 2006)
• DFARS 252.232-7011, Payments in Support of Emergencies and Contingency Operations (MAY 2013)
• DFARS 252.237-7010, Prohibition on Interrogation of Detainees by Contractor Personnel (JUN 2013)
•DFARS 252.237-7019, Training for Contractor Personnel Interacting with Detainees
• DFARS 252.239-7009, Representation of Use of Cloud Computing (SEP 2015)
• DFARS 252.239-7010, Cloud Computing Services (OCT 2016)
• DFARS 252.239-7017, Notice of Supply Chain Risk (NOV 2013)
• DFARS 252.239-7018, Supply Chain Risk (OCT 2015)
• DFARS 252.244-7000, Subcontracts for Commercial Items (JUN 2013)
• DFARS252.246-7003, Notification of Potential Safety Issues (JUN 2013)
• DFARS 252.246-7004, Safety of Facilities, Infrastructure, and Equipment for Military Operations (OCT 2010)
All Quoters shall submit 1 (one) copy of their technical and price quote.
Include your company DUNS Number and Cage Code on your quote.
All quotations shall be sent via e-mail.
Buyer Name: Cheryl Benthall, email: Cheryl.Benthall@nrl.navy.mil.
Please reference this combined synopsis/solicitation number on your correspondence and in the "Subject" line of your email.
ALL QUESTIONS REGARDING THE SOLICITATION SHALL BE SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL 3 DAYSBEFORE CLOSING.
The government intends to award a purchase order as a result of this combined synopsis/solicitation that will include the terms and conditions set forth herein. Award shall be made to the quoter whose quotation offers the lowest-priced,technically acceptable solution (LPTA). To facilitate the award process, all quotes must include a statement regarding the terms and conditions herein as follows:
"The terms and conditions in the solicitation are acceptable to be included in the award document without modification, deletion, or addition."
"The terms and conditions in the solicitation are acceptable to be included in the award document with the exception, deletion, or addition of the following:"
Quoter shall list exception(s) and rationale for the exception(s).
Submission shall be received not later than the response date listed above. Late submissions shall be treated in accordance with the solicitation provision at FAR 52.212-1(f). E-mailed submissions are accepted and are the preferred formof submission. Receipt will be verified by the date/time stamp on fax or e-mail.
SET-ASIDE: Total Small Business