(1) Factory installed control voltage transformer (115-v) in the above panel.
(2) Non Fused Disconnect (NFD) Switches have been installed. Each disconnect will stop power for that circuit. Circuit A NFD will de energize the control transformer.
(3) ANSI Raise Faced Flanges on the Cooler Assembly. Cooler Heads have beeninsulated from the factory.
(4) NEMA 4 Control Panel and compressor junction boxes with seal tight conduit have been installed. The pressure transducers have been moved into NEMA 4 junction boxes with extended capillary lines.
(5) Minimum Load Control, Suction Service Valve and Marine 2-part Epoxy Paint options included.
(6) The Water Regulating Valve shall be suitable for use in seawater at 150 PSI and 60 - 140 Degrees F.
(7) 4" NPS, Flanged Bronze Body, Stainless Steel Sensing Lines. Metrex Valve Corp Moden # MDFPMT3130FLEW or similiar.
(8) Loose Ship Items include: Water Regulating Valve, Vibration Mounts for Chiller and Mounting Brackets.
The delivery of the material will be MSC Warehouse, Norfolk, VA, 23511 on September 1, 2018.
All Small businesses, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, Certified HUBZone and Certified 8(a) Small Businesses are encouraged to respond. The Government will determine whether a set-aside acquisition in lieu of full and open competition is in the Government's best interest. This office anticipated award of a contract. The appropriate NAICS Code is 333415, Air Conditioning and WarmAir Heating Equipment and Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing, which has a size standard of 750 employees. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR QUOTE OR PROPOSAL. It is a market research tool used to determine the availability and adequacy of potential small business sources prior to determining the method of acquisition and issuance of an award. The Government is not obligated to and will not pay for any information received from potential sources as a result of this synopsis.
It is requested that interested small businesses submit to the contracting office a brief capabilities package demonstrating ability to provide the requested items. This document shall address, as a minimum the following: (1) Company Profile to include number of employees, office location(s), DUNS number, CAGE Code and a statement regarding small business designation and status; (2) The facility where the work will be performed (3) Partnership agreements with any large businesses.
Submission of a capabilities statement is not a prerequisite to any potential future offerings, but participation will assist the Government in tailoring requirement to be consistent with industry.
RESPONSES ARE DUE on March 23, 2018 by 2:00 PM Norfolk local. Responses shall be sent via mail to the following address: Department of the Navy; Military Sealift Command; ATTN: Mr. Tommy Hale, Code N104-2; BLDG SP-64; 471 East C Street; Norfolk, VA 23511.
Email submissions of the capabilities packages (firstname.lastname@example.org) WILL beaccepted. Fax submissions of the capabilities packages WILL NOT be accepted. Questions or comments regarding this notice may be addressed to Tommy Hale at the above address or via the above email.