The First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet) has a requirement for a Remote Monitoring Probes.
Attached is the Statement of Work (SOW) for solicitation #1333P219Q00000003.Please complete the pricing on the attached SF1449 and submit a quote showing the technical specifications for the Remote Monitoring Probes that meets the requirement. All communications and documents must include the solicitation #1333P219Q00000003. Please email your quote to email@example.com.
1. This RFQ is conducted under the authority of FAR 13 Simplified Acquisitions, under NAICS code 334515.
2. The quote must be submitted no later than 1/30/2019 at 10:00 am Mountain.Your quote must meet all of the requirements of FAR 52.212-1, as well as include the following information:
• Information sufficient to demonstrate you can meet or exceed the requirements in the SOW.
• Firm fixed price quote for the Remote Monitoring Probes.
• Payment Terms: Net 30.
• The requested deliveryis 45 days after receipt of the order (ARO). FOB Destination for delivery to FirstNet, 3122 Sterling Circle, Suite 100, Boulder, CO 80301. Delivery point of contact will be provided upon award.
• Company DUNS No. In order to be eligible for this award, the quoter must be registered with the System for AwardManagement at www.sam.gov., and have completed the Representations and Certifications therein, preferably for the specified NAICS code.
3. Questions are due no later than 1/23/2019 at 10:00 am Mountain, and shallbe submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The provision at FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors-Commercial, applies to this acquisition. Quoter shall clearly demonstrate their ability to meet the technical requirements and deliverable schedule as outlined in this solicitation. Quote shall include shipping cost.
5. BASIS OF AWARD:
Award shall be made on a Best Value basis, based on technical capability, past performance (SAM exclusions, FAPPIS, PPIRS reports), and price, based upon the technical specifications as detailed within the attached statement of work. Technical capability and past performance combined are more important than price. This will be a firm fixed price purchase order.
The Government intends to evaluate quotations and issue a purchase order based on the initial quotations received. Therefore, the quoter's initial quotationshall contain the quoter's best terms from a price and technical standpoint. The Government reserves the right to request revised quotations from, or negotiatefinal purchase order terms with, one or more, but not all, quoters if later determined by the Contracting Officer to be necessary. The Contracting Officer willnot establish a competitive range, conduct discussions, or otherwise use the procedures described at FAR 15.306. The Government may reject any or all quotations if such action is in the public interest.
6. TECHNICAL CAPABILITY:
Evaluation of Technical Capability will be based on the information providedin the quotation. Documentation submitted in the quotation shall be evaluated to determine that the proposed equipment meets or exceeds the Governments minimumrequired specifications. Failure to clearly and unambiguously demonstrate this will result in an "unacceptable" technical rating.
Price will be evaluated to determine if it is fair and reasonable