• Remove the exiting Daikin outside unit and all associated lines that supply refrigerant to the 10 internal FCU's.
• Existing controls, Tracer Summit, wiring can be saved and reused withnew system.
Supply and install new 15 ton cooling, 270 MBH heating packageunit.
• Supply and install new ductwork as required, existing ductwork can beutilized to the extent possible. Penetrate building exterior as required.
• Supply and install new VAV boxes in place of old FCU's and all associated ducting and control wiring.
• Existing ceiling requiring removal to facilitate installation is partof this work and existing tile and grid can be reused as long as it is stored and handled to remain in good condition upon reinstall.
• Run new natural gas line from mechanical room to new unit.
• Perform start up and balancing of the system.
• New unit will be tied back into existing Trane Tracer Summit softwareand maintain the existing controls and monitoring points as current system.
Include one maintenance/service call during winter months to adjust boiler modulation.
All parts and materials shall be genuine replacement parts, as manufactured or recommended by the manufacturer. Only new standard parts shall be used in completed repairs. Performance shall take place at the 105thAirlift Wing, Stewart ANGB, Newburgh, NY.
5. Government Furnished Property: None
Contractors should be aware that this is a Military Installation and that all access to this installation is granted by the 105 AW Base Defense Squadron. The U.S. government will not be held liable for any delays or breach of contract caused by refusal of the 105th AW BaseDefense Squadron. If a gate pass is not granted to a contractor allowing the delivery of goods, execution of warranty support, or performance of services please contact the contracting officer.
A contractor's badge will be issued oncethe contractor enters the main gate at Stewart Air National Guard Base. All employees are required to have the proper ID (social security card, driver's license, state ID, immigration card, U.S. Passport, etc.). If they do not have the proper ID, they will be turned away. Vendors should be aware that Anti- Terrorism Force Protection Measures are applicable to this contract. Vendors will be briefed on these measures by Base Defense personnel if recurring or long term access is required to Stewart ANG Base. Otherwise you will be escorted at all times by amember of Stewart ANG Base.
7. Safety Requirements
The contractor shall comply with all Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA), federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and requirements regarding safety, as applicable to the services provided under this contract. In the event safety laws or regulations change during the term of this contract, the contractor is required to comply as such laws come into effect.
8. Contractor Manpower Reporting
The contractor shall report ALL contractor labor hours (including subcontractor labor hours) required for performance of services provided under this contract for the 105th Airlift Wing via a secure data collection site. The contractor is required to completely fill in all required data fields using the following web address: http://www.ecmra.mil/.
Reporting inputs will be for the labor executed during the period of performance during each Government fiscal year (FY), which runs October 1 through September 30. While inputs may be reported any time during the FY, all data shall be reported no later than October31 of each calendar year, beginning with 2015. Contractors may direct questionsto the help desk at: http://www.ecmra.mil/.
Prior to award, selected contractor must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM). Registration in SAM is in order to receive payment for products/services rendered to the
Government. If you are not registered you may request an application though the SAM website at https://www.sam.gov Lack of registration in SAM will qualify contractor as ineligible for award.
SET-ASIDE: Partial Small Business