A complete delivery of all awarded items is expected to be three times a week (Monday, Wednesday & Friday) from April 2, 2018 to September 30, 2018 unless otherwise specified on product specification section.
Deliveries will be made Monday, Wednesday, & Friday from 8:00 am to 10:00am, unless otherwise noted in the product specification section. Federal Bureauof Prison warehouse areas are closed on all Federal holidays, deliveries will not be accepted on these holiday closures.
Contractor failure to meet delivery schedules without an excusable delay and/or failure to conform to contract specifications will negatively affect the contractor's history of past performance. Past performance information may be used by the Government to make future award decisions and/or may result in a finding that the quoter is not responsible for the award of future requirements.
NOTE: Delivery appointments must be pre-arranged with the receiving supervisor.
MDC Brooklyn Food Service Contact's: 718-840-5000 x5301, 5304, 5305, or 5307
• All deliveries must be palletized unless prior arrangements were agreed to by warehouse staff (no side loaded pallets).
• All non-frozen, perishablefoods must be delivered between 34 degrees F and 41 degrees F.
• All canned goods must be delivered above 34 degrees F and not frozen.
• All frozen foods must be delivered at 0 degrees F or below. "Frozen product after being received is subject to further inspection upon thawing to verify sizes/weights are within the Purchase Order and or BOP National Specifications".
• Any product that indicates prior thawing will be refused.
• All certified religious diet items must be marked with the Kosher Symbol on individualpackages or the item will be refused.
• All items must strictly be incompliance with the BOP National Menu Specifications. Food Service Contractors have the responsibility of understanding these specifications. Contractors must obtain a copy of the National Menu Specifications prior to quoting.
• All items will be closely inspected.
• Some items may require thawing and cooking to determine specifications compliance and product wholesomeness.
• Receipt of delivery may be conditional for a period of three (3) days in order to allow for adequate examination and testing.
• Items that fail to meet specifications will be refused.
• Items which are conditionally received, and found to be unacceptable, must be picked up at the vendors' expense within two (2) weeks of noncompliance notification.
• If the product is not picked up within two (2) weeks, it will be disposed of by warehouse staff.
Brooklyn, NY 11232-1305
Contact the FSA or Assistant at 718-840-4200 x5301 x5304 x5305
Delivery Hours 8 AM to 1 PM, All frozen must be delivered by 12:00 noon
Frozen Boneless diced Chicken
Frozen Ground Beef
Frozen Certified Food Entrees (Common Fare)
Frozen Breakfast Pastries
Food Service Warehouse
Building 4, Flushing Avenue & Waverly Street
(across from 181 Flushing Avenue)
Brooklyn, NY 11205
Contact Dexter Hilliman, 646-836-6591
Delivery Hours 8 AM to noon
All of the other items ordered will be delivered here
SET-ASIDE: Total Small Business