FBO Notice Date 09/17/18
BIDS Reference Number 789
Document Type: Combined Synopsis
Photographic, Mapping, Printing, & Publication Services
Department of the Army, National Guard Bureau, USPFO for Michigan, 48906-2934
T -- Virtual Reality Video Development SOL W912JB-18-Q-0135 DUE 092118 POC Jacob S. Curtiss, Contract Specialist , Phone 5174817852, Email firstname.lastname@example.org) This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
2) The solicitation number is W912JB-18-Q-0135 and is being issued as a request for quotation (RFQ).
3) This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-95.
4) This is a 100% Total Small Business set aside. The NAICS is 512110 and the small business size standard is $15,000,000.
CLIN Description Quantity U/M
0001 Virtual Reality Development Services 1 Job
0002Contractor Manpower Reporting 1 Job
5) The Michigan Army National Guard (MIARNG) has a requirement for Immersive 360/VR experience highlighting the Michigan Army National Guard through demonstration of speed, strength, intellect and determination of guard soldiers. The vendor shall develop a strategy for virtual reality content of the Michigan Army National Guard to be displayed in a Virtual Reality goggle. The purchaseprice of the Virtual Reality Development Services shall be included in the total quoted price. Please see the attached Performance Work Statement Dated 16 September 2018 version 1/1 for detailed specifications.
6) This requirement is firm fixed price. Pricing must be a fixed price for the entirety of work quoted. All Virtual Reality Development services must be quoted as a fixed price. Travel must be included in the purchase price, not as a separate line item. Travel will not be reimbursable.
7) Quotes must include price, technical approach and past performance information which should include examples of work within the last 5 years. Offers will be evaluated based on price and Best Value to the Government. Offers shall not have any negative past performance within the last years on FAPIIS. Offerors may provide multiple offers in accordance with FAR 52.212-1(e).
8) Offers are due at 12:00 pm, ET on 21 September 2018. Email quotes to email@example.com. Questions are due by 12:00 pm ET, 19 Sep 2017, and must be submitted via email. Questions will not be answered via telephone. Questions that occur after the cut off, but are considered to be significant to the requirement, will be accepted and discussed only with those vendorsthat have submitted a quote.
9) The following provisions and clauses are applicable to this solicitation:
a) The provision at 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors -- Commercial, applies to this acquisition. See attached addenda for quote instructions.
b) Offers should include a completed copy of the provision at 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications -- Commercial Items, with its offer.See addenda.
c) The clause at 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition. See addenda.
d) The clause at 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required To Implement StatutesOr Executive Orders -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition. The additional FAR clauses cited in the clause are applicable to the acquisition. See addenda
10) See attached clauses for all applicable clauses and provisions.
11) Wage Determination No. 2015-4857 dated 7-3-2018 is applicable.
SET-ASIDE: Total Small Business