1. This is a Combined Synopsis/Solicitation for commercial items prepared inaccordance with FAR Subpart 12.6 as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2005-100, dated 22 Aug 2018. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation and proposals are being requested. The RFP number is FA8052-18-R-0027and the title of this requirement is Air Force Chief of Medical Staff (SGH)/Clinical System Program Assessment Review (CSPAR) Symposium and is supplemented with additional information included in Attachment 2 - Statement of Work (SOW), dated 5 September 2018.
2. This requirement is 100% set-aside for Small Business in accordance with FAR Part 19.502-2(a) under NAICS 721110, with a Size Standard of $32.5 Million. All qualified businesses under this industry are encouraged to submit proposals.Qualified businesses must meet the Federal government's definition of a "small business." The Department of the Air Force, Air Force Installation Contracting Agency (AFICA), 773rd Enterprise Sourcing Squadron (773 ESS/PK) has a requirementfor hotel rooms and a conference center facility to host the Air Force Chief ofMedical Staff SGH/CSPAR Annual Symposium to be held in San Antonio, TX per the requirements described in the attached SOW, dated 5 September 2018 (Attachment 2).
3. The Period of Performance for this contract is base year and plus two (2)one-year option periods. The specific dates of the conference are from 27 November - 1 December 2018. Estimated conference dates for the option years will takeplace between November and December timeframe of each respective option period at same place of performance. Government staff and attendees anticipated check-in will be IAW para. 2.2.11 of the SOW. The vendor/hotel/motel must be capable ofoffering facilities within a 15 mile radius of the San Antonio International Airport, accommodating approximately 150 attendees IAW para. 18.104.22.168 of the SOW. The number of attendees requiring rooms will be a minimum of 75 up to maximum of 90.
4. The offeror must include a completed copy of the provision at FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items, with its offer.
5. Notice to Offeror(s): Funds are not presently available for thiseffort. No award will be made under this solicitation until funds are available. The Government reserves the right to cancel this solicitation, either before or after the closing date. In the event the Government cancels this solicitation,the Government has no obligation to reimburse an offeror for any costs."
6. Salient Characteristics: This requirement requires a facility which can provide meeting rooms with specific room arrangments with varying setup times. Facility must also allow for plenary and breakout session rooms. It also requires a meeting coordinator/point of contact and hotel staff members IAW attached PWS ensuring meeting space is organized and set up as required for each specific event. All equipment and supplies and other logistical support must be properly placed and tested, as required by the presenter or facilitator, prior to each symposium session. The resultant contract is not intended to cover the price of hotel rooms occupied for the conference attendees, each attendee will be billed separately by the hotel for his or her room, as well as any individual charges (meals, movies, etc.). NOTE: Conference attendees will make their reservations by individual call in; rooms will be reserved on each caller's personal credit/debit card or Government travel card, as appropriate. Should there be aconflict between this combined synopsis/solicitation and the SOW, the SOW will take precedence. All numbers are estimates.
Note: Option Years One and two of the Symposium/Conference will be scheduledin either November or December of 2019 and 2020, and will be at the same location.
7. Questions about this proposal shall be submitted to the contacts identified below no later than 10:00 AM CST, 21 September 2018. You are also be requiredto propose on a 6-month option to extend the term of the contract. Proposals shall be submitted via e-mail to the Contract Specialist and Contracting Officer identified herein: John E. Walters, firstname.lastname@example.org , and Christal E. Jackson, email@example.com . Proposals shall be submitted not later than 10:00 AM CST, 2 October 2018. The Government anticipates awarding a single contract on or about 15 October 2018.
1. Price Schedule, dated 17 September 2018
2. Statement of Work, dated 5 September 2018
3. Clauses, dated 17 September 2018
4. Provisions, dated 17 September 2018
5. Addendum 1 to 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors - Commercial Items (Jan 2017), dated 17 September 2018, and Provision 52.212-2, Evaluation - Commercial Items (Oct 2014), dated 17 September 2018
CITE: https://www.fbo.gov/notices/e8560d5e60f427d2e5dd19978ac33585SET-ASIDE: Total Small Business