1) This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared inaccordance with the format in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), subpart12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. Thisannouncement constitutes the only solicitation; this is a Request for Quotation(RFQ) and a written solicitation will not be issued.
2) The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-99 and Defense Publication Notice 20180629.
3) The NAICS is 332311, Prefabricated Metal Building and Component Manufacturing.The Small Business Size Standard for this NAICS code is 750 Employees. This acquisition is set-aside for Total Small Business.
4) Description: A multipurpose steel mezzanine training complex, capable of withstanding sustained use of military simunitions and up to 10 personnel between each level at a time. See attached SOW for schematics and dimensions requested.
CLIN 0001 - Provide and install a steel LER/Fast rope mezzanine training complex IAW the attached SOW. 1 Each
*Shipping shall be included in the total price
**A Site Visit will be conducted upon request, no later than 7 business days before bid closing. All contractors interested in attending, shall submit the following information to BOTHPOC's listed in paragraph 9, by 12:00 PM, 26 July 2018:
- Full name (EXACTLY as it appears on the ID)
- Birth Date
- Social Security Account Number (SSAN)
- Two (2) forms of credentialed ID for each employee being utilized for on-site work (both of which must be photo). The following are acceptable: passport, state issued driver's license, state issued photo identification, Social Security card, or Base identification (only if issuedfrom previous contract).
- A photocopy of the ID's to be used. One of the forms of identification must have a SSAN on it.
5) List of Attachments:
a) Attachment I, Statement of Work
6) The following information shall be filled out when submitting a quote:
Point of Contact (POC): Telephone Number: SAM Registered: yes/no DUNS #:
Fax Number: Address:
Discount Terms: Small Business: yes/no CAGE #:
Estimated Period of Performance: 90 Days after Award Signature/Date of Contractor:
7) Performance Address:
718 Summit Dr.
Minot AFB, ND58705
8) All questions shall be submitted by 26 July 2018, 12:00 AM CST toboth POC's listed below. Questions after this time and date will not be considered.
9) Quotes must be valid for 60 days. Quotes shall be provided on this form, signed, dated and submitted by 2 August 2018, 10:00 AM CST to both point of contacts listed below. The Offerer is responsible for ensuring the quote is received by the Government by the due date and time specified above. Failure to send quotes to both POCs or verify receipt of the quote may result in not being considered for award.
Primary: A1C Tyler Rowell - firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternate: A1C Walnerge Ochoa - email@example.com
10) For further inquiries, pleaseemail the Point of Contacts listed above or the Contracting Officer, SSgt Trenton Beavers at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 701-723-3480.
The following clauses and provisions applies to this acquisition
FAR 52-212-1 Instructionsto Offerors - Commercial Items
FAR 52.212-2 Evaluation - Commercial Items:
This provision is incorporated by reference, and paragraph (a) is modified to read as follows:
(a) This is a competitive best value acquisition inwhich the Government will award a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government, considering price and other factors. The Government intends to make award to the vendor who ubmits the Lowest Price Technically Acceptable. The following listed are evaluation factors that shall be used in the evaluation process:
2. Technical Acceptability
*All offerors shall submit technical description of the products being offered in sufficient detail in addition to the price quote, to evaluate compliance with the requirements in this solicitation.
(End of Provision)
The following FAR clauses and provisions are applicable to this acquisition:
FAR 52.204-7 System for Award Management
FAR 52.204-13 System for Award Management Maintenance
FAR 52.204-16 Commercial and Government Entity Code Reporting
FAR 52.204-17 Ownership or Control of Offeror
FAR 52.204-18 Commercial and Government Entity Code Maintenance
FAR 52.204-20 Predecessor of Offeror
FAR 52.204-21 Basic Safeguarding of Covered Contractor Information Systems
FAR 52.209-11 Representation by Corportation Regarding Delinquint Tax Liability or a Felony Conviction Under any Federal Law
FAR 52.212-3 Alt I Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items. *It is advised that offerors include a completed copy of the provision at 52.212-3 with Alternate I,Offeror Representations and Certifications -- Commercial Items, with its offer.
FAR 52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items
FAR 52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders - Commercial Items.
The following FAR clauses in paragraph (b) of FAR 52.212-5 are applicable: FAR 52.204-10 Reporting Executive compensation and First-Tier Subcontract Awards. FAR 52.209-6 Protecting the Government's interest When Subcontracting with Contractors Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment
FAR 52.219-6 Notice of Total Small Business Set-Aside
FAR 52.222-3 Convict Labor
FAR 52.222-19 Child Labor - Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies
FAR 52.222-21 Prohibition of Segregated Facilities
FAR 52.222-26 Equal Opportunity
FAR 52.222-36 Equal Opportunity for Veterans
FAR52.222-50 Combating Trafficking in Persons
FAR 52.223-18 Encouraging Contractor Policies to Ban Text Messaging while Driving
FAR 52.225-3 Buy American - Free Trade Agreements - Israeli Trade Act
FAR 52.232-33 Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer - System for Award Management
FAR 52.222-17 Non-displacement of Qualified Workers
FAR 52.222-41 Service Contract Labor Standards
FAR 52.222-42 Statement of Equivalent Rates for Federal Hires
FAR 52.222-55 Minimum Wages Under Executive Order
FAR 52.222-62 Paid Sick Leave Under Executive Order
FAR 52.232-40 Providing Accelerated Payments to Small Business subcontractors
The following DFARS clauses and provisions cited are applicable to this solicitation:
DFARS 252.203-7000 Requirements Relatingto Compensation of Former DOD Officials DFARS 252.203-7002 Requirement to inform Employees of Whistleblower Rights DFARS 252.203-7005 Representation Relating to Compensation of Former DOD Officials
DFARS 252.204-7003 Control of Government Work Product
DFARS 252.204-7015 Disclosure of information to litigation Support Contractors DFARS 252.232-7003 Electronic Submission of Payments
DFARS 252.232-7006 Wide Area Workflow Payment Instructions
DFARS 252.232-7010 Levies on Contract Payments
The following AFFARS clauses cited are applicable to this solicitation:
AFFARS 5352.201-9101 Ombudsman
AFFARS 5352.223-9000 Elimination of Use of Class I Ozone Depleting Substances AFFARS 5352.223-9001 Health and Safety on Government Installations AFFARS 5352.242-9000 Contractor access to Air Force Installations
SET-ASIDE: Total Small Business