From: Marvin F. Williams 15 November 2017
To: ALL PROSPECTIVE OFFERORS
Subject: Request for Quote (RFQ) No. 70Z02318QPRP00100 for
Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Event PSU 305 Newport News, VA Area
The United States Coast Guard (USCG) is issuing a combined synopsis/solicitation, request for quotation number 70Z02318QPRP00100, for the Coast Guard PSU 305 Yellow Ribbon Reintegration event to be held in the Newport News, Virginia area. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. The applicable NAICS code is 721110 Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels. The SBA small business size standard is $32,500,000.00. This is an unrestricted requirement. The Coast Guard requests that only hotel and conference capable facilities respond to this requirement as responses from event planners and related enterprises will not be entertained.
Attachment (1) Statement of Work (SOW) provides a description of the requirements for the services to be
acquired. The provision at 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors - Commercial, applies to this solicitation. 52.212-2,
Evaluation - Commercial Items and 52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or
Executive Orders -- Commercial Items (Jan 2017), applies to this solicitation and is included in the attached Terms
and Conditions. Offerors shall include a completed copy of the provision 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and
Certifications - Commercial Items, with its offer and the "fill-in" for 3052.209-70 Prohibition on Contracts with
Corporate Expatriates (JUN 2006). Terms and conditions necessary for this acquisition and consistent with
customary commercial practices are found in Attachment 3.
Any questions or concerns regarding any aspect of this RFQ shall be emailed to Marvin F. Williams at Marvin.F.Williams@uscg.mil with copy to Ms. Wendy Stevenson at Wendy.Stevenson@uscg.mil before 9:00 am EST on Wednesday, 22 November 2017.
Please submit quotations via email to Marvin F. Williams at Marvin.F.Williams@uscg.mil before 12:00pmEST on Monday, 27 November 2017.When responding, pleaseinclude "70Z02318QPRP00100" in the subject line of the email.
Quotes shall include the following:
(1) Technical Capability
• Overall ability to provide lodging, conference space, food, A/V equipment, and parking as specified in the statement of work (SOW). This documentshall include written information that pertains to the offeror's technical capability. It may include a facility brochure. The proposal shall include a detailed description, map or layout of the facility's conference rooms.
• For a proposal submitted by an offeror other than a hotel, the offeror must describe in its proposal the technical approach for the offeror's services as a prime contractor. Proposals submitted by an offeror other than a hotel shall provide the following: (1) Valid business insurance certificate. (2) Hotel agreement verified and countersigned by both parties to include the authorized agent of the participating hotel (on hotel letterhead).
• Quote must include company's address, DUNS Number, CAGE CODE, and Tax ID Number.
• The entity's active SAM information, which can be found on www.sam.gov (submitted in PDF or Word).
• The Offeror shall provide a price proposal on a firm-fixed price basis. The Contractor shall provide pricing in the Pricing Sheet (Attachment 2).
(1) Technical Capability
The Government will evaluate the Offeror's specifications to determine its demonstrated understanding of the requirements outlined and its capability to meet or exceed the government's requirements as detailed in the solicitation and/or Statement of Work (SOW). Additionally, the government may require a site visit to review the hotel prior to award of contract.
The Government will evaluate ALL prospective offerors for responsibility, determined by an active SAM record submission.
The Government will evaluate the price to determine price reasonableness by comparing proposed prices with price competition, past pricing, and/or Independent Government Cost Estimates.
BASIS FOR AWARD
This award will be based on technical capability and price reasonableness. The award will be made to the lowest price and technically acceptable (LPTA) offeror. Offerors that do not submit all the information required, may or may not be considered for award.
Contracting Officer, CG-9124
SET-ASIDE: Competitive 8(a)