The White River National Forest - Dillon RangerDistrict requires conex style shipping contaner storage units as described below. We have been renting four units from Mobile Mini for several years but due to circumstances have decided to purchase units instead.
- 2 each 40 foot x 8 foot conex style storagecontainers with doors on both ends
- 2 each 25 foot x 10 foot conex style storage containers with doors on both ends
- Lockable and Highly Secure - must not be able to simply cut lock with bolt cutters
- Can be used or refurbished, but must be in excellent working condition without contamination, holes,rust, etc
- Prices to include all labor, transportation, delivery and set-up. We do not have the ability to unload these. You must provide that.
- Have had several questions about ofering smaller sizes, but the sizes given above are mandatory. Units are used for workshops which preclude thestandard 8' wide containers.
- Commercial Items - FAR Part 12
- Simplified Acquistion - FAR Part 13
- Active Registration - www.sam.gov
- Invoicing and Payment - www.ipp.gov
- Fill out your prices on the SF-18, sign and return via email to no later than the closing date. Be sure to include a full description, location and photos of your offer and your DUNS number
An award will be made tothe lowest price technically acceptable offer most advantageous to the government.