1. Estimated issue date: 14 December 2018
Estimated closing/response date: 12 January 2019
2. PR Number: FD20301801482
Solicitation Number: FA8119-19-R-0008
3. Project Title: B2 Laser Optical & Laser Energy Monitor Repair
4. RMC: R4/B
5. Item: Laser Optical Assembly
Laser Energy Monitor
7. Part Number: 10100100-020
8. History: FA8119-14-D-0004
9. Description: 0.060 inches long, 0.145 inches wide, 0.175 inches high, weighs 0.03 lbs.
25.00 inches long, 19.00 inches wide, 16.50 inches high, weighs 40.00 lbs.
10. Total Line Item Quantity: (0001) 4 EACH
(0002) 2 EACH
(0003) 4 EACH
(0004) 2 EACH
(0005) 1 LOT
(0006) 1 LOT
(0007) 1 LOT
11. Application: B-2
12. Destination: DLA Distribution Depot Oklahoma
3301 F Ave Cen Rec Bldg 506 Dr 22
Tinker AFB, OK 73145-8000
13. Required Delivery:
Line Item 0001: Deliver unit(s) 2 ea every 60 calendar days.*
Line Item 0002: Deliver unit(s) 2 ea every 60 calendar days.*
Line Item 0003: Deliver unit(s) 2 ea every 60 calendar days.*
Line Item 0004: Deliver unit(s) 2 ea every 60 calendar days.*
Line Item 0005: Deliver unit(s) 1 lot paid in 12 monthly payments for partial delivery of services.*
Line Item 0006: Deliver unit(s) IAW CDRLS.*
Line Item 0007: Deliver unit(s) TBN.*
*Early delivery acceptable.
14. New/Unused Government or Commercial Surplus: Not Acceptable
15. Export Controlled: Not Applicable
16. UID Note to Contractor: If unit price exceeds $5,000, then UID requirements will apply.
17. Written procedures will be used for this solicitation: No telephone requests. Only written requests received directly from the requestor are acceptable. All responsible sources solicited may submit a bid, proposal, or quotation, which shall be considered. Note: An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from offerors or potential offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposalsor in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call Ombudsman at (405) 736-3273.
DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICATION REQUESTS.
18. Point of Contact: Jennifer Azbill 405-739-4100; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org