The WJHTC is the nation’s premier air transportation system laboratory and has 7,000 square feet of no cost available space at the SARTP.
In order to take advantage of this opportunity your organization must fall under one of the following categories:
1. Non-profit organization2. Profit organization willing to enter into a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRDA)3. Educational institution4. Federal entity
Respondents are also required to utilize the space in pursuit of any of the following: The performance of research and development related to aviation, aviation security and safety; research, development and testing of air traffic controlsystems; research and development directly related to Airports and airport operations and any other science, technology, engineering, and mathematics activities related to aviation.Respondents must submit white papers for consideration to the government for review.
I. White Paper submission requirements
The white papers must address at a minimum:
1. Purpose of work (must specifically state which of the following area(s) the space will be utilized for):
a. Performance of research and development related to aviation, aviation security and safety;
b. Research, development and testing of air traffic control systems;
c. Research and development directly related to Airports and airport operations; ord. Any other science, technology, engineering, and mathematics activities related to aviation.
2. What capabilities will the respondent bring? What capabilities will be required by the respondent? What area(s) of research will the respondent be pursuing/working on?
3. Number of personnel anticipated to be utilizing the proposed space
4. Square footage required out of the available 7,000 square feet available
5. Duration (occupancy time period required)
6. Type of entity (non-profit organization, profit organization willing to enter into a CRDA, educational institution, federal entity)
7. Brief description of how your occupancy will benefit the FAA research
Respondents are encouraged to provide any other information to convey to the FAA why they would be the best choice to occupy the space. White paper submissions should be no longer than 10 pages. The submission of pamphlets or brochures do not count against the page limitation. The FAA will review the white papers and select the entity/entities that are in the best interest of the government.
This advertisement will be open until 5/15/2018 and respondents are encouraged to respond as soon as possible as the FAA will evaluate responses as they are received.
It is the respondent’s responsibility to ensure the completeness of their white paper submission. The review of submissions will only be conducted on the basis of information contained in their submission. The Government will not assumethat a respondent possesses any capabilities not specified in the submission.
II. Selection Information
Respondents are hereby notified that the possibility exists for several entities, both private and public, to be housed in the 7,000 square foot area.
The FAA reserves the right to select all, some, or none of the respondents to this market survey. The FAA also reserves the right to request further information from respondents, if required.
Successful respondents may enter into a no cost agreement with the FAA to be reviewed on an annual basis. No FAA funding will be provided with this agreement(s).
It is the policy of the FAA to treat all submissions as privileged information,and to disclose the contents only for the purposes of this review. Informationprovided will be reviewed by FAA government officials.
III. Additional Information
Stockton Aviation Research and Technology Park property highlights:
• SARTP development plan includes 7 buildings, 400,000 Square foot office Park
• 1st building, to be completed in the summer of 2018, is a 3 story office building with over 66,000 square feet of Office and Laboratory Space with 7000 square feet of FAA space located on the first floor.
• Access to allowable FAA applications and data.
An overview of the space layout is attached to this announcement.
Offerors are also invited to express their interest in leasing (for cost) additional space at the Stockton Aviation Research and Technology Park. If interested, Offerors may contact John Wiley, Contract Co-Senior Operating Officer, Stockton Aviation Research & Technology Park. 101 Vera King Farris Drive (F028), Galloway, NJ 08205, Office: 609-626-6046, Cell: 856-261-7408.
IV. Point of Contact
Questions from potential respondents on this announcement must be made in writing directly to the FAA Contracting Officer @ email@example.com.
Attachment to announcement: Space Layout drawing
DISCLAIMER:This is not a Request for Proposal. Any information received resulting from this announcement will not be considered an offer. The Government is under no obligation to issue an Agreement(s) resulting from this announcement. Accordingly,the Government is not liable for any costs associated with preparation of the white papers.
If you're viewing this announcement from a source other than Federal Aviation Administration Contract Opportunities (FAACO), visit https://faaco.faa.gov/index.cfm/announcement/view/29934 toview the original announcement.